Chapter 1: 3 Saviours

The 3 men looked down at Bella, who was leaning against the tree, she fell near by. Their eyes never leaving hers, they wondered who she was and how she got to the Narnian woods and what Miraz wanted with her.

Bella blinked, her breath was caught inside of her throat, as she looked at the handsome men in front of her eyes, 2 of them were at least 6ft tall, the one on the far left, was bit smaller, but just a few inches. He was the one who had a bow and arrow in his hands. His hair was short and lighter brown than the tallest out of the 3 whose hair was bit longer, the one who stood in the middle, had blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, that matched his complexion.

“Are you alright miss?” the tallest one with the pure chocolate brown eyes, the slightly longer tussled brown hair, asked her with his rather strong Caribbean accent. He held out his hand to her, his eyes showing warmth and compassion.

Bella looked down at his hand bit hesitantly, before she shakily placed her hand into his warm one, his bigger hand clasped around hers in a secure and protective way as he helped her stand up, with his free hand, he brushed a piece of her hair from her cheek, he examined the bruise on her cheek with a frown “I am deeply sorry about my uncle.” He spoke after a few moments, when Bella was still silent.

Bella looked down at Miraz who pulled the arrow from his arm groaning in pain, he had a devilish look on his face. Her eyes landed back on the tall, handsome man who was speaking to her, how could they be related? Was the first thought that crossed her mind. She winced slightly at the pain that caused her cheek to throb.

“I...umm.” Bella stuttered in, a quite shy voice “Thank you.” She said, she looked fragile like porcelain glass.

A warm smile creped onto his lips, his eyes gazing into hers softly, before he then looked at the smallest of the 3 men “Edmund, take her back to the castle and get a maid to look after her and attend to her bruise.” He said “Me and Peter, will fend Miraz and his men off.” He said

Edmund looked at the tall one “Are you sure Caspian?” he said “What if you...”

Peter cut him off, Bella assumed he was the middle one with the blue eyes and blonde hair “Brother, we can handle them.” He said nodding, before he smiled warmly at Bella when Caspian helped her on Edmund’s horse.

Edmund jumped on his horse in one swift motion making sure he did not harm Bella while doing so “Hold on tight.” He said to Bella, Bella wrapped her arms around his waist as he rode off into the forest, his horse was fast, she squinted her eyes as the wind kissed her skin.

She heard a few yells and battle cries behind them, from where Caspian and Peter were “Will they be okay?” Bella asked, after a few minutes of silence.

Edmund looked back at her, his brown eyes were kind, the same kindness she saw in Caspian’s eyes and he smiled softly “Don’t fear, my brother and Prince Caspian are one of the best warriors in Narnia. They will be fine.” He told her “But..what is your name?” he said, looking back at the road once again, as his horse leaped over a log that was in the way.

Bella looked stunned, Caspian was a prince? She knew how stupid it sounded in her head, but the words slipped out “He’s a prince?” there was no way of stopping the words from her lips. She bit her lip. She just heard Edmund chuckled, either he was amused or he found her question that sounded so stupid, when she should know the answer to that adorable.

“Yes he is.” Edmund spoke in his British accent once again and his smile could be heard in his voice “Peter is the High King and I am a king too.” He said and he looked back at her “And you’re a princess.” He said, stating by the way she looked like, he assumed she was royalty.