Part 2

(Uhm.. mejo fast phase po tong story.. hirap pala! kehahaba ng ginagawa..)

(To miss JANICESARMIENTO20, thank you! ayan.. bawi lang.. hehe.. quits na tayo :)) hopefully soon I find time to read your work naman :)

Chapter 4

“Do you really have to work today?” she sweetly asks behind me, wrapping her arms around my body. She stops me from buttoning my shirt, her hand reaching inside my chest.

I chuckled and faced her. She’s still wearing her lingerie, kneeling on top of the bed. Her hair was messy and sexy I could devour her right here right now. Uh-huh… my sultry wife.

She gives me her pleading look, her pouting lips and batting eyes. Oh yeah… she was asking something. What was it again?

“Can’t you just… quit?”

Hmmm...

“We’ve talked about this…”

She starts buttoning my shirt and I let her. “I know… but… we own a lot of businesses. Yung mga resto… we earn enough. You don’t need to work at the car shop. Tapos… meron pa yung club. Mawawalan ka na ng time for me and Ally”

I sighed. “WE don’t own it babe. YOU do, YOU and YOUR family. Those are YOUR businesses.”

“But YOU ARE my family”

I shake my head. “End of discussion Sarah. Pwede?” Please. I don’t want to talk about this again.

And she nods. Good. After buttoning me up, she fixes my collar.

“Have you talked to Sir Vic?” I asked her. She shakes her head. “Why not? I thought you were going to ask him what plans he has for you?”

She stares at me yet again. “I’ll ask him tomorrow…” she answers coldly.

“Tomorrow?”

She nods. “I’ll take Ally. Dadalaw na din kami kanila mommy at mama” and she left. I know she’s sulking. I hate it when we talk about work… mine in particular.

I know she’s in Ally’s room and I follow her. “Baby…” I say. Her back was facing me and I hug her, stopping her from fixing Ally’s things.

“I know… I’m sorry for always bringing it up” she says softly. Ally was busy in her crib, sucking on her milk. “It’s just that… You come home at night. Ally doesn’t see much of you. And… what if you open up the club, mas lalo ka ng walang time sa amin…”

I kiss her neck. “I’m only part owner babe… Si Fred mag-mamanage. It won’t take too much of my time… promise. Ngayon lang kasi we have to get things done for the opening” She tilts her head to the side and I kiss her neck again. “And… you know how I feel about quitting my job” I whisper. “I don’t want to be that man, who everybody thinks I won the lottery… for marrying you”

She turns to me, hugs me and buries her head on my chest. “I’m sorry if others see you that way. But I...”

“Ssshh…” I kiss her forehead “I love you… I promise, I’ll be home early later. Ok?” I say and hold her chin, lifting her to claim her lips. “I hate fighting…”

She embraces me tight and lays her head against my chest “I hate it too…”

Chapter 5

“Good morning sir Ge!” they greet me as I pass by. I nod and smile, everyone continuously greeting me.

“Musta si Joana?” I ask one of the employees. His daughter was rushed last week to the hospital.