Chapter 4

Up above are Izzy and Alec^

I woke up and I checked the clock, 12:33. I guess I slept in. Izzy wasn't in my bed like she was last night, so I think she went home but something smells really good. I discarded it and did my normal routine. I got dressed and went downstairs. In the kitchen I saw Izzy, still in her bra and panties, making me breakfast.

"Eat up." She said as she handed me a plate of scrambled eggs with bacon and toast.

I didn't hesitate and I devoured the plate of food. It was so good I asked for another and without a doubt, I got another plate. God, I will gain 200 pounds I'd Isabelle keeps cooking like this. Jesus, she does look good like that but, I have to respect my mom's relationship first.

Once I was done with breakfast or, lunch since it was twelve, I asked Izzy when should I take her home.

"Later, but we have some time. A lot of time." She said in a sexy type of way. She pulled me toward my room and *WAIT PAUSE* Okay, so Izzy Cleary wants to fuck. But I know what your thinking, Why about Alec mom? Answer: She's at work. So don't worry, they aren't getting caught. Hopefully. *RESUME* She layed me down on my bed and started to crawl up to my face and once she got there, we didn't hesitate to make out. After about 30 seconds, my hand started to go from her face to her ass. By the looks of it, she was enjoying it. I was too. That's when it happened, Izzy took off her bra. I put my face into her boobs and it felt amazing.

"Are you ready for the best time if your life Alec?" She said to me while taking m pants off of me. I was hard at the moment so when she pulled off my boxers my dick flew straight up.

"Ooh! Seems you're a little excited Alec. Let me give you a little bit excitement." Izzy said as her hand touched my dick.

She started to suck me off and it was the best feeling on the planet.

After two minutes of getting my dick sucked Izzy stopped and she took off her panties. It was nice and shaven.

"Alec, I want your fat cock inside me!" Izzy said as she put my dick in her vagina. I was lying down with Izzy on top of me. She twerk ed on my dick and the feeling was amazing.

"Oh my God your dick is soo good. Yes, yes yes! OH MY GOD FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Fuck my tight and wet pussy!" Izzy kept repeating as I thrusted into her harder and harder.

"Izzy I didn't know you were this freaky." I said as I thrusted deeper into her.

"Only for you Alec. Now, fuck my tight pussy like that." Izzy said as she held onto me.
She was digging her fingernails into my back but I didn't care. The sensation from this sex was too good.

37 minutes later

"Izzy, I'm about to cum."

"Alec cum inside me!"

"You'll get pregnant."

"No I wont, I'm on birth control."

"Okay."

"Ugh!" I said as I came inside her.

Izzy and I were really tired so we fell asleep. When we woke up, my entire bed was sticky, our clothes were on the floor and we were butt naked on my bed.

"We should really shower."

"Yeah we should."
------------------------------------------------------
To be continued....