Chapter 3

Okay, there's nothing to be afraid of. I'm sitting in between my bestfriend and the girl I've had a crush on since like forever. The only thing I have to worry about is the bottle landing on me and Izzy.

"Alright. You guys know the rule. First person to chug down an entire bottle of beer gets to spin first." Sasha says in te cutest voice possible.

Someone starts to count down from three.. When they said "one" everyone including me started to chug down a new bottle of beer. Unfortunately I wasn't the one to chug it down first, it was a redneck. Typical, them dudes have alcohol drinking games in their blood. Probably going to be working at a hunting store when they're older. Ahh, stereotypes. They never fail. Anywaffle let's get back to the juicy stuff.

The redneck span the bottle and it landed on these two girls. They immediately started to stick each other's tongue down each other's throats. I saw a drunk guy enjoying the view from afar, and judging by the way his arm was moving, he was enjoying the sight. I gotta admit, I liked it too. The other guys seemed to agree with me. One of the girls span the bottle and it landed between Sasha and this guy. Tey started to kiss and I was ridiculously jealous of that guy. Getting to kiss those tender lips with pink lip gloss. The passionate kiss I would get to experience. I would hold that kiss for the longest time possible, or until one of us has the balls to get intimate or get laid. My life would be so complete I'd that happened. The joy I would have, and I wonder how good she is I'm bed. I guess I'll see if I got the chance. But with spin the bottle, you can't catch feelings. If the girl u like kisses another guy during spin the bottle. You can't get mad, its just common sense.

Then the unimaginable happened...

THE BOTTLE LANDED ON ME AND ISABELLE.

Everyone at the circle went "Oooooooooooooo"

Izzy started to blush but the thing that got to me was that Izzy never blushes. She's usually the hard around the edges type if girl. If he blushes then she really likes you because she never blushed around me or even at me. All of this was extremely awkward and really weird for me but, Isabelle seemed really comfortable with all of it.

"Uh....." I went and before I could even think Isabelle leaned in and kissed me. Without hesitating I kissed her back. I held her face in my hand and she got closer.

A guy pulled me away and said "Woah easy dude, save some for the room."

I got up and left because I couldn't handle what just happened. Izzy chased after me saying my name. "Alec, Alec! Alec stop. We have to talk about this." Izzy said as I put the keys into the door lock of my car.

"Izzy, there's nothing to talk about." I replied sternly

"Alec, you can't act like that kiss didn't ignite a spark between us." Izzy said to me.

"Isabelle..." I said while I walked up to her, "You know this can't become a thing." I said while grabbing onto her waist.

"But, what if I want it to be a thing. Maybe our parents getting together stopped me from admitting my true feelings for you. Alec I've always liked you. From the second I've layed eyes on you I knew that I wanted to be with you and only you and to be yours. Alec I, I think I'm in love with you." Izzy said while she was starting to tear up.

I lifted her chin up and I kissed her. I felt like that was the thing to do right then and there. It felt so natural I didn't even realised I didn't it until I did it. I have to admit Isabelle is a great kisser, I have sometimes imagined if she and I were a thing how we would kiss but, damn. I didn't know she was that good of a kisser. The passionate kiss we had turned rougher and she jumped on to me and I got her and my hands landed on her ass. I liked it, I was actually getting turned on by this. I had to stop it when she started to almost take her shirt off. I broke off the kiss and said to her, "I think we should go home." I put her on the ground actually she replied, "Yeah, I think that's a good idea." We got into my ground and I took her to my house. My mom usually let's Isabelle crash at my house so it's no biggie if she ends up in my bed. But this time was going to be way different than before. Once we got to my house I informed my mom about Izzy staying over and she was cool with Izzy since it's Friday. I took Izzy to my room and I locked the door. Izzy turned me around and jumped on me again. Again, I grabbed her ass and I was turned on again and Izzy was too. We started to make out and we took off our clothes. After about two minutes we were in bed, I had nothing but my jeans on and Izzy only had her bra and panties on. I was going to smash but I thought that would be taking it a little bit too far for a "First date" or whatever you would call Izzy and my little stunt.