Chapter 1

"Alec! Alec wake up!" Said my bestfriend Isabelle trying to wake me up

"Who let's you in here." I groan into my pillow.

"Margaret." Margaret is my mom. She's been dating Isabelle's father for a really long time and they've been getting pretty serious. My father died in a car crash some years back and Jake has been like a father figure to me. Jake is Isabelle's dad. Izzy's mom died giving birth to her.

"Why do I have to get up." I say as I turn over.

"Because you have to you big nerd. Now put your glasses on and put some clothes on so we can go." Izzy said cheerfully.

"Fine." I saw with a sour tone.

"By the way I'm taking one of your flanels." Izzy said as she was going through my closet.

"You stay away from my flanels!" I mumble with a toothbrush in my mouth.

"But your flannels are so soft. If you let me wear them I'll buy you twelve more." Izzy said.

I forgot to mention, Isabelle is rich. Kind of comes in handy.

"Are you done yet?" Izzy's said sadly.

"Almost." I replied.

"Hurry up, you take longer to get ready than I do." She complained

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"Not bad." She answered.

I'm dressed in black ripped jeans with high top vans, a white V-neck, a leather jacket, and a black/grey flannel wrapped around my waist.

"Now can you drive me to school?" She asked.

"Why can't you drive yourself or have your Butler do it." I complained to her.

"Because you're way more fun." She replied with a smile.

I grab my car keys and kiss my mom goodbye. We get into my 2003 Mitshibushi Lancer with a spoiler. Isabelle gave it to me for my birthday last year. We're both 18.

20 minutes later we arrive at hell. High school. The best thing is that Izzy's dad arranged for her and my classes to be the same all year. Jake is so awesome.

We stop at our lockers and I see Sasha. The girl of my dreams.

"Are you stating at Sasha again?" Izzy said while smirking at me.

"Pfft. No." I replied nervously.

Sasha passed by and I tried to utter the word "Hi." She awkwardly smiled at me and hugged Izzy. Her and Izzy go way back. Not as back as me and Izzy but, she's a close second.

"Ugh, I'm such an idiot." I said as I banged my head against my locker.

"Don't worry about it." Issabelle said while patting my back.

"I fucked up my chance Izzy." I said sadly.

"Alec, there's plenty of fish in the sea. Just don't turn lakes into oceans." Izzy remarked.

"Fuck off Izzy, or you don't get a ride home today." I replied.

"Why do you have to take it that far Alec. You know I'm sensation to that kind of stuff." She said almost tearing up.

"Alright alright." I said as I tried to give her a hug but, she pulled away.

"Do I not get a hug?" I asked her.

"You know I always hug you around your neck not waist." She said all prissy.

"You're very prissy did you know that?" I said as I gave her a correct hug.

"Ahh. Much better. Now, Alec. Who's going to buy lunch today." Izzy said.

"Your the rich one. I have to go to work after school. You know that." I said.

"Fine. I'll buy luck but you owe me." She replied.

"So where are we gonna eat?" I asked her.

"Same place as always" She replied.

An hour and a half later lunch finally comes.

Me and Izzy get into my car and drive off to our favorite place, Eddy's pizza & Pop Shop.

We open the front door and the bells at the top of the door jingle.

Eddy sees us and welcomes us with a big smile. "Ahh. My two favorite teenagers. How are you two" He asked.

"We're good uncle Eddy." Izzy and I said together. Eddy is not our uncle we just call him that because we did one time and the name stuck.

"Alecxander you look so strong." Exclaimed Eddy.

"Eddy, you know I hate my real name." I said sadly.

"Yes I know, that's why I do it." He says while chuckling.

"Now, what can I get you?" He asked

"The usual." Izzy says.

"Okay, one medium sized extra cheese and pepperoni pizza with two large sprites. Coming right up." Says Eddy.

"You know us so well." I said to him with a smile.

17 minutes later the pizza is ready.

"Here ya are." Eddy says as he places our order in front of us.

" 2 minutes late like always Eddy. You need to really speed up." I say jokingly.

"Hey, a fat man takes him time." He jokes back while rubbing his stomach.

"First one through 4 slices doesn't pay." Isabelle says while stuffing her face.

"Hey!" I say stuffing my face too.