Chapter 15

4 and a half months later

Lauren's PoV

A/N: Honestly I have no clue how old any of you are. This chapter talks about sex a lil bit just a heads up. Nothing graphic, I'm just letting ya know.

"Sha I'm telling you, I think he's scared of hurting me or something now. I don't know what to do" I said. I was loving that Shashona was in from LA and we were finally getting to spend actual time together, rather than one day every few months.

"So you just haven't had sex since... well..."

"I mean we have a few times, but it's just been awkward and forced. Do you think maybe he's not ready?"

"Oh I'm sure he's ready. He's a guy. And as sensitive as they can get, they still let a body part much lower than their brain control them" she said.

"So how do I convince him I want to then? I told him previous times that I was okay with it. And I don't know, maybe I want to even start trying to get pregnant again."

"I think you just need to put your whole heart into it. Maybe don't lead with the whole baby thing, but don't just say you're okay with it, say you really, really want it. Because, let's face it, you do."

"You're right" I said. "I just need to march right up to him and say, 'Joey. I really, really want to have sex with you.'" I could barely finish that sentence through my laughter, but the idea was there. I just had to convince Joey this was what I wanted.

"See you've got the idea" Sha said, laughing as well. We finished our lunch and chatted for a while, then agreed to meet up again in two days.

"Bye Sha, see you soon, love you" I said.

"Bye Lo, love you too. See you" she responded.

1 Week later

Lauren's PoV

"Joey I need to talk to you" I said.

"Woah this seems pretty serious. You got a sitter for Amelia and you want... to talk?"

"Well it's nothing bad" I said.

"Okay, go ahead then."

"Well, you see... It's about sex."

"Woah you're just gonna come right out there and say it then" he said.

"Look Joey. I know I can't be 100% sure what you're feeling, but I'm pretty sure you want to be having sex."

"Well you're not wrong" he said. "I just want you to be comfortable and ready."

"I am comfortable. I am ready. Very ready. And not for this awkward stuff that's happened the past couple times. I want real, actual sex. The good stuff. Like birthday sex, but on a random Friday."

"Are you sure? I just don't want to..." At this point I practically lunged at him and kissed him.

"That clear things up for you?" I asked.

"Uh huh. Yep. Yeah.." he said.

"Okay then. Now let's go" I said, grabbing his shirt and pulling him into the bedroom.

1 Week Later

Lauren's PoV

"Are you sure you're ready?" Joey asked me.

"Yes Joey, I'm sure. I'm not trying to replace Denise, that could never happen, but I do want another child, don't you?"

"I do, I just want to make sure we're not going too fast for you" he said softly.