This is hard lol

This is not a new part, just sort of rambling my thoughts. I'm sitting down right now trying to write the next chapter or 2 or 3 and I swear this is impossible. I know exactly the direction I want to take this story in, but I can't do that without some filler chapters. It's too soon to already come to a climactic point in the story. I'm struggling with some serious writer's (lol, writer? I don't think I'm a writer) block. You'd think that the fluff would be easy. you just type random stuff right? wrong. This is not like padding a 5 page essay with some random factoids you found on the internet. This is some serious shit right here that could alter the course of the story if you don't do it right. I sort of wish I didn't know where I wanted the story to go because then I could just write without worrying if it fits my intended story line. But I really like my plan. 

All in all, this is just an explanation to you all as to why it is taking me so long. Depending on how quickly I can come up with something, a new chapter may come out tonight or tomorrow or the next day or the next. Honestly I don't know anymore. But Like I said, I really like my plan so I'm determined to find something to fit in the middle. We all just have to be patient, myself included (especially myself.)