Chapter 11

A/N: It's finally here! The next chapter! Sorry it's a little later than I had said in my last update, but all that matters is that it's here now. It's a little shorter than I had planned, but I got tired and still wanted to get something out, so the next chapter might be pretty short because it will essentially be the second half of this one. I hope you all enjoy, and again I'm sorry it's taken me so long!

2 Weeks Later

Lauren's PoV

Only one more week until I get to fly home and see my beautiful family. I loved working on this movie and spending time with Dylan and Sha, but I am so ready to get home. I was supposed to meet Shashona for lunch in about an hour so I jumped in the shower really quick. I think I may have had a small anxiety attack about getting home because about halfway through the shower I couldn't stand it anymore and I had to get out and just sit on the floor wrapped in a towel. After about 15 minutes of just sitting there in a semi-fetal position, staring at the wall, I heard someone come home.

"Lauren?" I heard Shashona call.

At this point I still wasn't fully capable of speaking and I was shivering. I made a sort of cough type noise that she may or may not have heard.

"Lauren?" she called again, this time at my bedroom door. I made the noise again and assumed she heard it that time as she came running in. She saw me curled up on the floor and rushed down next to my side.

"Lauren! Are you okay?" she asked. "You're shivering so badly." She grabbed another dry towel off the rack and wrapped it around my shoulders. I sort of just stared for a moment, but after the shivering subsided, I regained my color and was pulled out of my trance.

"Um, yeah. I just... I don't know really. I was in the shower and all of a sudden I couldn't stand it anymore. I just had this massive need to get to Chicago and see Joey and Amelia and I felt like I was choking on the air I was breathing in. I don't really know what came over my, I think it might have been an anxiety attack or something."

"Well you look better now so that's good. We don't have to go to lunch though if you don't want to" she said.

"No, no, I'm better now. I think it'll be good for me to go anyways. Get my mind off things, you know?"

"Yeah, of course" she said. "Do you need anything?"

"No I'm good. I'll just go get dressed now" I said. I got up and headed into my bedroom to get dressed. I grabbed whatever I found first and threw it on. Sha came out of the bathroom with a brush and hairdryer.

"Here, come sit down" she said. I sat in the chair she was gesturing to and she began to detangle my hair gently. Once it was brushed out she blow dried it and then braided it.

"Thanks" I said softly.

"Of course" she said and gave me a kiss on top of my head. "Alright, let's go then." She patted my shoulder and I stood up.

For lunch we were going to this cute little bistro near their apartment. When we sat down we weren't saying much of anything yet. Though I was feeling much better since my shower incident, I was still a bit uncomfortable.

"You're sure you're okay, right?" Sha asked me.

"I think I'm still a little shaken up, but I'm okay. Just a little more time and I'll be back to normal" I said. "Enough about me though. Have you and Dylan thought anymore about a wedding date?"

"Not entirely, no. We're just going have it in Dylan's parent's back yard, so picking a date isn't all that urgent. We're trying more to focus on the details about decorations, cake, flowers... All those types of things."