Saeko One-shot

"C'mon baby girl, it's just a waterslide."

     Saeko was attempting to coax you onto the tallest, scariest, and most unsafe-looking waterslide you had ever seen. She wasn't very successful, as you were still securely on the ground, with no desire to climb the neverending stairs before you.

     Her gentle persuasion quickly turned into practically pulling you along the pathway.

     "Come.... On..." Her words were spaced in the struggle of dragging you.

     Reluctantly, you started to walk toward the monstrosity layed out in front of you. Oh boy, the closer you got, the larger it seemed. Each step was like trudging through a blizzard, heavy and difficult. But you kept going for Saeko, no matter your fear.

     When you were halfway up the stairs, you remembered your phobia of heights. Whoops. Panicking, you started to hyperventilate. The people around you started to give your dirty looks, as if the whole situation was your fault. Saeko protectively wrapped her arms around you, pulling you close so your head rested on her collarbone. She shot the assholes surrounding you some not-so-nice looks and began to whisper in your ear.

     "Shh... You're okay, baby girl. Ignore them, they're all just douchy pricks," she calmly spoke.

     You kept your head to her chest. She was so warm around you, even though it was above 90° outside. You felt safe in her arms, and you basically were. No one dared to get near you when she was around. If you could just stay here forever...

     She pulled away from the embrace and you were brought back to reality. Opening your eyes, you saw that there was only two people ahead of you in line. Averting your eyes from the ground, you focused your attention on the clouds above.

     "Whatcha' looking at?" She asked, tilting her head up to glance at the sky.

     "J-just the clouds," you replied. There was still nervousness in your voice, and Saeko could tell. She gave your hand a tight squeeze of reassurance, and saluted you with a quick nod before stepping forward.

     She still had your hand, so along with her you went. Luckily, the slide allowed double riders. She sat you in her lap, and pushed forward. Down the slide you both flew.

     After it was over, you had no voice. You screamed so much Saeko claimed she went deaf. You pushed her jokingly.

     "Hey now," she chided, "push me anymore and I'll drag you up those stairs again!"

     "Anything but that!" You faked terror. The truth was, you enjoyed the slide, despite all your screaming and complaints. Plus, you wouldn't mind being wrapped in Saeko's warmth again...