2. The Psychic of Virginia and her Sister

~Chapter Two: The Psychic of Virginia and her Sister~

“Wait,” Izzy said, urgently. “You can’t just go out there blind! You don’t even know who you’re looking for.”

                She was right. I didn’t know squat about the prophecy. If I did go out there without knowing what to do, I’d be like ducks in the air—vulnerable. So, I sighed and closed the door.

                “Isabelle,” I said her name, getting her attention. “You’re the expert in this. Help me figure out that prophecy. It might be the only one that can help dad. No, scratch that. It is the only one that can cure my father.”

                Izzy sighed and put her hands up. “Okay, I’m thinking. Don’t get your panties in a twist, Chase.” She pulled out her cell and dialed a number. “Hey, Anna, I need your help… Yes, yes, you were right. I get it...Can you teleport to the Rhowen’s garden now? It’s urgent. And bring the book!”

                She snapped her cell and looked at me. “Who was that?” I asked. “And hold up, you can teleport over here?!”

                “That was my sister, Annabelle. And yes—that’s one of the perks of being the daughter of a Warrior.” She smirked at me. “My sister inherited our mother’s ability though as you can see.”

                “Oh, that’s right!” My mom clapped her hands. “Your mom’s Spirit is the Spirit of Transportation? How is she anyway? I haven’t heard from you Spencers in like six years.”

                Izzy’s bubbly nature subsided. She hung her and replied, “She died in that battle against the Evil Ones back in Georgia. So did her Spirit and a few others like her.”

                “Oh, I’m so sorry,” My mom said, holding her chest.

                “It’s alright.” Izzy then moved to the huge glass windows of dad’s room. “3…2…1…and we have Anna appearing with perfect timing. Okay, good, she’s got the book.” She looked up to me. “Chase, you better tell the guards to back off or she’s going to end up screaming her head off like me.”

                Just as I was about to leave the room to tell Johnson the girl wasn’t an intruder, the shouting began…

                “Hey! Get your hands off me!” Annabelle yelled. “You want more proof, bud, well I am the sister of Isabelle Spencer…You don’t know her?! She just came in here!”

                I quickly ran down the stairs to see Johnson holding a twelve year old girl much like the way he held Izzy a while ago. They were arguing about something but they stopped as soon as I entered the foyer.

                “You’re Annabelle, right?” I asked. She nodded. “Johnson, you can let go now. Don’t worry. I’m also taking everything from here.”

                “With all due respect, sir,” Johnson said as he let go of Anna. “You should really warn us when you’re inviting…guests.” He had a hard time getting the word out which made me chuckle quietly.

                “Will do.” I turned to the blonde girl who was smirking at Johnson. “Anna, your sister’s waiting upstairs.”

                “Right,” She said as she adjusted her backpack on her right shoulder.

                As we climbed the stairs, I sneaked glances at her. How were they sisters, I thought. They looked completely different!