Who's the Chicken?

Niall's arms were wrapped gently around my waist with his hands resting on my stomach. His nose nuzzled into my thick red hair. I could feel his steady breathing with my back pressed against his chest. I can't say this isn't enjoyable. The best I can do is focus my entire being on the episode of Supernatural playing on the hotel TV. In order to keep my heart rate down. Yes, I somehow managed to convince Niall to watch it with me. So now I have a cuddle buddy. A demon showed up out of nowhere causing me to jump slightly.

"It's alright," Niall pressed his lips to my head.

"I'm not scared," I protested.

"Sure you're not," Niall teased.

"I'm not," I insisted.

"Whatever you say, darling," he chuckled.

A sudden flash to another demon cause me to jump again.

"Not scared, eh?" He teased.

Just then the door opened and Fallon came parading in. "Get up, bitches! We're going to the beach!"

"Can she call me that?" Niall asked me.

"Come on, guys! Everyone else I ready to go," Fallon whined.

"Alright," I sighed. I rummaged through a drawer and was lucky to find my swimsuits in the second one I check. What the hell...bikinis? They're all bikinis! I haven't owned a bikini in my life! I'm going to look horrible. I noticed Fallon and Niall were both looking at me, so I quickly grabbed a blue and white one and scurried into the bathroom.

"Shit," I whispered to myself looking at my (mostly naked) reflection. I hate bikinis. Whoever decided to make waterproof lingerie was probably some old pervert who wanted to see more of girls....parts while he sat on the beach and it's disgusting.

I grabbed on of Niall's t-shirts from the clothing rack nearby, and pulled it over my head. It reached down to my thighs, exposing the rest of my legs. I pulled my muddle of red hair back into a ponytail, and walked out of the bathroom.

"Great, you're ready," smiled Niall. While I was in the bathroom, he had changed into swim trucks, not bothering to put a shirt on. He grinned mischievously, wrapping his arms around my waist, "Something needs to be done about you wearing my shirts all the time. It's almost too sexy to handle," he cupped my cheek with his hand. His lips brushed mine teasingly. I blushed, how could I not? I don't think a boy (besides Jonah, of course) has ever even called me pretty, much less sexy.

Niall pressed his lips to mine, holding me close to him with the arm around my waist. Niall's adorable, and sweet, but I don't love him. I've only known him a little while and I'm kissing him, and being his girlfriend. I don't even know if I feel that way about him, but he's one hell of a kisser.

"Guys!" Fallon yelled from the other room, "let's get a move on!"

"In a minuite," Niall yelled at her, then leaning in for more.

"DON'T YOU PULL THAT SHIT ON ME, BOY! GET OUT HERE IMMEDIATELY!"

"Damn, someone's PMSing," mumbled Niall as he led me out to met everyone else.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Fallon said, "why do people just assume that, I just want to go to the beach, seriously Niall!"

"She's PMSing," I whispered to Niall. He gave a little smirk and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Ready to go?" Said Louis walking in, running a hand through his hair. He was wearing swim trunks but his shirt was still on.

"Just waiting for Harry, it seems," said Fallon surveying everyone present.