Niall Horan?!?

This room is definately not mine. The blonde boy stirred a bit and I froze. He reached his arms around me, pulling me against his bare chest. Holy shit. How did I get here? Was I kidnapped? Did this boy trick me to get into bed? Should I call the cops? I slowly moved away, and climbed out of the bed. I saw an iPhone sitting in the bedside table. I grabbed it and ran into the bathroom.

I pressed the home button and found the wallpaper was the blonde boy. He's freaking gorgeous! Wait...I know that face! He's in that boyband, One Direction. Why is my wallpaper a member of One Direction. Wait. I peeked my head out from the door and saw the sleeping face of the boy.

That boy was Niall Horan.

Holy fucking shit.

Could I be dating Niall Horan? This must be a dream. What kind of messed up dream is this?Well, maybe it's not my phone. I slid my finger along the bottom of the touch screen and tapped in my code. It unlocked. This is my phone. I quickly clicked the message icon. I didn't recognize the names in my conversations. The most recent was Niall, blondie. That's the boy. Then there's Fallon, Harry, Louis. I continued scrolling. My last message to Jonah was over a week ago, and I couldn't even find a message to Colby.

I clicked the home button and went into photos. Among random funny photos I found on instagram were pictures of people I don't know. My hugging a tan brunette who is much shorter than me. One of me and blondie...Niall I guess. Another of Niall and me...another of Niall and me...and yet a another of Niall and me. Tons of pictures of the two of us, holding each other, holding hands, me kissing Niall on the cheek, Niall kissing me on the cheek. I flipped to the next picture and stopped dead. Before me sat a picture of me kissing Niall, and not some little kiss, but basically making out. Why would I do that in front of a camera? I haven't kissed a boy since grade school when Tommy Shrell kissed me after I came off of the tire swing, and I threw up afterwards. Not because he kissed me but because of the...yeah.

I need answers. I flipped through the contacts on my phone. How did I get hundreds of contacts? I sighed typing "Jonah" into the search bar and hit call.

Ring

Jonah if you don't pick up, I will kill you

Ring

Damn it Jonah!

Ring

I'm not kidding right now!

Ring

Jonah!

Ring

"Hello?" a confused sleepy-sounding Jonah's voice crackled through the phone.

"Jonah!" I said, then realizing how loud I was speaking and quickly lowered my voice, "I'm so glad you answered, I have no idea what's going on?"

"Um, well where are you? Is everything okay?"

"I have no idea! I fell asleep in my bed at home last night, and I woke up somewhere with this guy and I have no idea what's going on!"

"Lau, are you drunk? You're underage in LA, too. I told you not to do anything stupid, and now you're cheating on Niall?"

"You know who Niall is?" I gasped.

"How could I not, you've talked about nothing but him nonstop for the past two months," he laughed, "Now go take some Advil, you're going to feel hungover pretty soon, you must've partied pretty hard last night,"

"No! I couldn't go to Jamba Juice with you guys because I had to watch Libby, so I just sat and watched Beauty and the Beast,"

"Very funny, Lau," that happened like two months ago.