A Helping Hand

"I'm going to go shower quick," Niall gave me a quick peck on the lips.

As Niall made his way into the bathroom, I grabbed my laptop off the table. A google chrome window was already opened to tumblr. I opened another tab and typed in my wattpad profile, and logged in. I clicked the message icon and it opened to the conversation between "Mason" and I. There was a new message, a link, I read aloud what it said "I hope this helps you out, Lau, good luck,". I clicked the link and it opened to a story.

A Niall Horan Story

By HelpingHand119

2 parts/ 5 pages

0 reads 0 votes 0 comments

I clicked "Start reading" The first chapter started with an eighteen-year-old girl...a ginger. Named Laura. She had just finished high school, and was spending a week in Chicago with her aunt and cousin. She went to a mall with her cousin and was walking out of the bathroom when she ran into Niall who was walking into the wrong bathroom, and it was love at first sight. The spent parts of the week together, and then he asked her to go to LA with him, and she obviously said yes.

Could this story be about me? Could this be the "story" of Niall and I? What is this witchcraft? Why wouldn't my dad and stepmom say anything about me just picking up and going to to California for weeks, not even knowing when I would be coming back. I guess that's fanfiction for you.

I skimmed through the rest of the chapter...blah blah blah, descriptive make-out session, blah blah blah, ugh how do people read this.

I pulled out my phone and opened my convesation with Jonah. "I'm fine, I was just a bit tired, don't worry. Everything's okay, let's get in touch soon! :)"

He answered almost immediately.

"Liar"

I took a deep breath.

"Seriously, Joe, I'm fine."

"Seriously, Lau, you're not" he replied. I heard Niall coming out of the bathroom.

"Jonah, I'm fine, actually, I'm great. I've got to go, but I'll talk to you soon. Love you!"

I closed the window on my laptop and shoved my phone back in my pocket. Niall walked towards me sitting on the bed. My breath got shakey with the simple sight of him. He wore nothing but rolled up grey sweatpants. A shiver ran down my spine as my eyes scanned his biceps, down his abs. He has one of thos, er "v" things.

"Miss me?" he smirked.

"Oh yes, the whole ten minuites you were in the shower, I almost died of lonliness," I joked.

"Mm," he sat beside me, "I see you're using sarcasm with the truth to make it sound like a lie,"

"What?" I smiled.

"You loooove me," he teased.

"Which makes me the same as about a million other girls in the world," I smirked.

"But you're special," Niall smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, and nuzzled his head into my shoulder, "you're mine,". A small smile crossed my face. "I love you," he whispered, his breath tickling my cheek. He pressed his lips to my cheek and multiple times along my jaw line, and finally pressed his lips gently against mine. Niall slowly pulled me around onto his lap and I wrapped my legs around his bare chest. I felt Niall's lips smile against mine. I wrapped my arms over his bare shoulders.

I heard a banging on the door "GUYS! Stop making out and come be social! You had all night!" a voice yelled into the room.

"We'll be right out, Louis!" Niall yelled. I started to get up, but he pulled me right back down and pressed his lips to mine once more, quickly.