Chapter 6

The picture to the right is a picture to resemble the twins. The one on the left is Ella and Clarissa on the right.

Chapter 6

It was about 12:15 am on Wednesday morning. I just woke up after the delivering the twins through C-section. Mom and Dad hadn't come by yet. They left to do some cleaning around the house to get ready to bring the twins home. Beau was still stuck in his room on the other end of the hospital because he wasn't aloud to leave the room. I hadn't called anyone yet except for some immediate family.

I dialed Kirsten.

"Hello?" Kirsten answered, so groggy I could barely understand her.

"Hey, guess what?"I replieed happily.

"what?"she replied.

"I have two baby girls!"I said excitedly.

"WHAT?!"Kirsten explained on the other end.

"I just got back from my C-section."

"Omigosh!yay!!I will be there in like an ho-"

"No, get some sleep because thats what I'll be doing so you would be bored here anyway."I interrupted.

"Fine. Well, what are their names?"she asked.

"They don't have names yet. I'm waiting for Beau. They won't let him leave his room until morning so as soon as he gets here we're going to name them."I explained to a tired Kirsten.

"Okay, sounds good. Call me when you guys are all done with your family time and I'll come and hang out with my favorite 'nieces'...add air quotes to that Anna..."she replied.

"Of course. I'm really tired right now though so I'm going to go say goodnight to the girls and go to bed. I'll talk to you later in the morning."I replied.

"Kk, tell the girls I loooove them!Goodnight,"Kirsten replied laughing then hung up the phone.

I called a nurse to come and put the girls' next to my bed so that I could say goodnight.

"Hi, sweetie. You're gonna be so loved in this world. You have family sorrounding you and an amazing daddy, who is gonna be really crazy sometimes. But just think tomorrow morning you will be able to meet daddy and you will have a name. 'Auntie' Kirsten loves you and will see you in the morning. Goodnight babygirl and see you in the morning."I whispered to each of my baby girls while holding them. The nurse came in shortly after to move them to the end of the bed. Not even 10 minutes later I was out cold.

******************************************************************

Early the next morning, around 7:30 am, I heard someone shuffling around in my room. I opened my eyes to see Beau holding one of our little baby girls. I gasped.

Beau looked over at me,

"Goodmorning sleepyhead,"he said.

"Goodmorning. What are you doing here?Did they finally let you leave the room?"I asked.

"Yes and Yes. So do these two beautiful babies have names yet?"He asked, giving me a hopeful look.

"If they did it would be on there crib. I was waiting for you."I told him.

"Oh okay. Well this little girl here is so calm and I was thinking about names while you were asleep and I think a great name would be Katherine Elizabeth. What do you think?" he asked.

"I like it, but it sounds to royal? What about something like Gabrielle Lynn?"I asked.

"Thats great name, but maybe add and 'a' at the end instead of e." He replied. "Gabriella Lynn, you are so beautiful."He whispered, looking down at our little girl.