Fixing or Getting Worse?

chapter 4

"Anna?" I heard Beau yelling from downstairs.

"Go away!" I yelled back at him.

"Let me come up there. We need to talk," he explained.

"NO!!Just leave me alone right now. I don't want to talk to you,"

"Please? I know what I did was wrong, but it's partially your fault. You were yelling too. I'm not the only one to blame for this situation," he explained, making me jump out of bed to go yell at him.

"Um. Excuse Me? I was not the one who decided to completely ignore their girlfriend after they found out they are having twins. And I wasn't the snotty ass, whose first words out of his mouth were 'Let me out'. You know you should really think about what you say, before you say it because if you keep saying the same stupid crap that you've been saying for the past couple days, then there isn't going to be a 'we'. So think about that before blaming me and getting all cranky at me." I yelled at him from upstairs.

"Okay, don't go and get all hormonal on me. I'm so sick of having to deal with that-"

"If you didn't want to be with me, then you shouldn't have gotten me pregnant!" I said, interrupting him.

"Really, you're stooping that low as to say I don't want to be with you, cause I do. This just wasn't how I wanted it to happen. I wanted us to be together for a while before having a family. Being a dad of two at 17 wasn't exactly part of my plan! But don't go and assume that by saying that I don't want to be involved. I just needed some time to think before I said something stupid and ruined our relationship. Now can I stop yelling and come upstairs so we can talk quietly?"I asked, yelling up the stairs.

"Fine, get up here you big lump!" I yelled back at him. and all I heard was him running up the stairs.

"Okay, but before I come in, you have to guess what I brought you." He teased.

"Okay. I know you to well, you know that? So I'm gonna go with...a teddy bear, canadian chocolate, and lillies?"I guessed.

"Not even close."He said seriously.

"Fine! Just tell me then, im too tired to guess." I said tiredly.

"You should know this, remember our first date?"

"Omigosh, you didn't! okay i know this, you brought my favorite movie THE FIGHTER! and, um, I don't know. What else did you bring?" I asked.

"Yes I figured we could lounge around here today. And I was gonna bring chocolate like Kirsten said, but she's a spaz so i wanted to go with something I thought of, so I brought Cousins Subs and some m&ms."

"Thank You so much. I am starving right now. But this still doesn't let you off the hook for yesterday. Its gonna take alot of you being here for me to forgive you."

"I know that, and don't think that I am not going to be here. I will be here everyday after school."Beau said caringly.

"I know, and thanks for coming home today. I was getting pretty lonely here since I have absolutley nothing to do," I confessed.

"No problem babe. So what have you been doing while you've been on rest?"Beau asked.

"Nothing really, just been hangin out here on the computer and watching movies."

"That doesn't sound to fun. I have both lunch periods free, so I could come home and get you then we could go to lunch?"Beau said invitedly.

"Sure. I'm really tired, so why don't you put on the movie and we can lounge on my bed, and I might sleep because I didn't get any sleep last night so if I fall asleep please don't wake me up." I pleaded.