Chapter 7

"NO!!" I screamed as I ran up my driveway while Alejandro tagged along.

My house was swallowed in flames

Firemen and police where everywhere as well as the ambulance pulling up my driveway. I saw two firemen pulling out my mom and Josh from the blaze. "MOMA!!! JOSH!!!" I screamed and ran to them while the Docters checked to see if they were okay.

"Are they alive???" I cried looking at the limp burnt bodys. The doctor shook his head.

My life is over.

"THERE IS A CHILD TRAPPED IN THE BATHROOM!" called a fireman from the house "WE CAN'T GET TO HIM!" I panicked and shot into the house with Alejandro yelling at me.

Im sorry but Tyler is all I got, I thought to myself as I dodged flaming baby toys to the bathroom. Tyler was screaming and made me cry " HOLD ON BABY! ILL GET YOU!" I saw that the doorknob melted off and kicked the door in. " those pussys! All they had to do was that!" I screamed.

I saw Tyler in the tub screaming, crying and coughing and I started to cough too. I scooped Tylers body from the tub whispering to him that it's going to be okay and smashed out of the house in a fitt of coughing still holding Tyler close.

Everybody snached at Tyler but I held him back hissing at everybody then cough some more and it was painful. "You pussys! All you had to do was kick the door down!" I glared at the firemen then collapsed onto my back with Tyler on top of my chest. "I'll kill the bastard that set our house ablaze baby, I'll avenge our parents"

I aloud them to take Tyler and Ale ran up to me yelling at me to stay awake but exhausted as I was, I fell asleep.

Jeff's P.O.V

--------------------------

"SHIT! I Yelled as me and Sally ran to the back of the blazing house from the forest.

"The flames will reach the forest and burn it down!" Sally screamed terrified as we ran around the house to the front still covered in the forest. Swarming with police and firemen I also saw the girl and her brother going into an ambulance, her parents were zipped into duffle bags used to carry dead people.

"South East Hospital" read the ambulance as it drove away. Then I saw the girl's friend and he was crying as a police officer drove him home, she better not be dead, I thought to myself.

"what are we going to do Jeff?" Sally tugged on my hoodie. "Were going to that hospital" "without me?" I whipped around to see Ben "Yes Ben?" I growled "I'm going to! I haven't left the forest in YEARS"

I sighed "fine, but we gotta move fast before everyone wants to come"

AN HOUR LATER

we finally got to the hospital but one problem, we didn't know where they put the girl- "Found her!" Ben yelled from the first window on the top floor. Ben waited for me and Sally as we climbed up the tall building and saw that the girl was asleep.

I opened the window and we slipped into the room.

"The FUCK are we doing Jeff?!" Ben whispered,"We'll wait until she wakes up-" "and we do what?" Sally hissed into a whisper"

"I'll handle it when she wakes up" I exclaimed

Maddies P.O.V

--------------------------

I awoke laying on a hospital bed and yawned. I sat up rubbing my eyes then when I opened them I saw Jeff sitting on the window ledge facing the outside. SHIT! I screamed in my head as he looked into the room at me and saw me awake

"Good Morning" he sighed

"She is awake?" I herd a little girl and a boy say at the same time from the roof. They both came into the room and greeted me "I'm Sally" said the little girl as I looked at the boy dressed as Link from legend of Zelda "Ben Drowned" I said to him and he looked shocked "how do you know my name?" Ben asked

I didn't bother to talk I was frightened then somthing hit me. "TYLER!" I screamed "WHERE IS MY BABY BROTHER?!" I got off my bed and ran out the door screaming my brothers name. Nurses and doctors came up to me telling me to calm down and get back to my room

But I ran down the hall only to be stoped by a doctor who carried me on his shoulder and put me back into my bed, then ejects me with a needle and I calm down.

The doctor left me alone until the three came in from the window and I started laughing like a insane person then the medicine made me fall asleep again >:C