Chapter 9

It was Monday and I finally got out of the hospital with Tyler and Alejandro was there with us,

"where the hell do we go?" I said while holding Tylers limp sleeping body as we got in Ale's car.

"your new house is the best option, mine is a dump and you probably don't wanna go there" Alejandro suggested.

"well...okay!"

We drove in silence for 20 mins until we reached my house in the forest.

"wow! It's bigger than I thought!" I squealed as we went inside. " is it really mine now?"

"yep! All of it!" Ale got out a somewhat small box from his pocket and gave it to me "This is yours too"

I opened the box to see about five wads of cash, all 100s. I looked up at him "why?"

"because you and Tyler need it, everything of yours was eather burnt or melted and you can't go around wearing the same stinky shirt everyday" he giggled."thank you so much" I hugged him and he pushed me off and looked at his watch.

"your welcome! But I really have to go to a job interview for a car company! I'm very late! Bye!" I waved to him as he ran out the door.

"So you live here now?" I heard Jeff behind me.

"Yes! And how did you get in?" I asked turning around "the back door isn't locked you know."

"wait a second, where is Tyler?" I panicked.

"The little thing went upstairs into a small room" Jeff pointed upstairs at a room

I ran upstairs to see Tyler in a baby room all blue and cute filled with toys and a little toddler bed and the closet was filled with the right size clothes for Tyler.

"This is perfect for him!" I jumped up with glee but then I thought of somthing.

"Jeff, I can't take care of him by myself! I also don't want to deal with him when he is a cranky ass in the morning! I don't know how to take care of children!"

I yelled over Tylers cute squealing while playing with toys.

"take him to an orphanage, he'll have a better life there where he dosent know about his parents" Jeff suggested

"But I also love him too much" I started to cry.

"get over your love for him if you want to get rid of him, I had somthing similar I delt with"

Jeff looked down at the ground.

"we should do it now to get it over with" I cried as I picked Tyler up and hugged him.

It was dark out when we arrived at the closest orphanage we could find. We walked because I didn't have a car. Jeff knocked on the door for me as I held Tyler. "hello?" a short old lady with brown hair and a dress on answered the door and glanced at Tyler. "can't take care of the little one?"said the old lady.

I nodded and kissed Tylers head. "I love you Tyler" I whispered as I started to cry again. I handed Tyler to the lady "I'm so sorry for you, I will take great care of your child for you" I told Tyler goodbye and the lady went inside.

As we were walking back I stopped crying and looked at Jeff. He had his head down while he walked and made no sound and he looked lonely so I put my arm around him and held his waist and he did the same to me.

We arrived at m house and entered the master bedroom witch had furniture in it already.

"don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked Jeff as I sat onto my new bed.

"well I thought I could stay awhile longer to make you company because you would be alone." Jeff sat on the bed next to me and I blushed when he grabbed my hand and kissed me. I kissed back.

This kind of escalated very fast and I awoke the next morning on Jeffs bare chest.

I got up and put on my clothes from last night, of couse I needed to go clothes shopping.

"Morning babe" I heard Jeffs raspy morning voice as I was about to leave the room "Good morning sleepy head" I giggled. "I'm going to the store to get some food, I'll be back" Jeff nodded as I left.

I walked down my extreamly long driveway with beautiful trees schreaching on both sides of the path then I heard a cat meowing behind me. I spun around to see a small black cat with pink skin under it and on it's face where it's fur has fallen out. I bent over and petted the cat.

"hello little guy! I'm Maddline," I looked around "where are your owners?" it laughed in a French accent "I am Le Grinny, and I live dis this forest" I jumped back then remembered, the cat from creepypasta.

"hello Grinny, do you want to go to the store with me?" I asked him with a smile, he looked so adorable In person.

"Well, okay!" Grinny smiled and tagged along behind me the whole way and everytime I turned around he was looking at my butt. "stop it Grinny!" I yelled at him in the middle of the store and people staired at me.

"idiot! It's not normal to yell at a cat to stop looking at your ass!" I growled under my breath.

Jeffs P.O.V

-----------------------

I woke up later on and saw that Maddie didn't come back yet.

I put some pants on, my hoodie and grabbed my knife and left the house into the forest.

"so where have you been?" Slendy appeared next to me as I still walked and sniffed the air. "I smell the girl all over you Jeff, and I can gess what you did!" he growled

"So what if I Fucked her? It's not the end of the world Slendy!" I snapped at him and ran to an opening where a house was.

I went in the back door and saw a man and a woman on the couch, their backs twords me. I snuck behind them with two of my knifes and slit their throats at the same time. "Go To Sleep" Then a boy about 10 years old came downstairs and stoped when he saw me and his dead parents. He screamed and ran back upstairs and I ran after him. I tackled him in the hall and stabbed his heart "Shhhh Just Go To Sleep" I said as the boys screaming faded into silence.

I headed downstairs and raided into the fridge cuz DAMN I was hungry! then later left before the police came.

I went to my house and opened the door to being slammed to the ground by Smile and receiving nasty slober on my face, and it happens everyday! "Okay Smile! now get the fuck off of me!" I laughed.

Smile got off and let me in,I saw that Ben was on the couch sleeping and Sally dumping ice cold water on him. "IM DROWNING!!" Ben screamed and fell off the couch.

I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt!

Ben jumped up off the floor and glared at me and Sally "FUCK YOU GUYS! THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!" and he stalked to his room as we calmed down.

"Good one!" I rubbed Sallys head and She giggled.

I went upstairs and took a shower, afterwards i put my bloody hoodie back on and my black dress pants then went into Ben's room to see him lying on his bed and he glared at me as i walked in. "What do you want?" he snapped.

"Dont be an asswipe Ben, i just want to talk to you" I sat on his bed and Ben scooted over to me. "What it it buddy?" "I Fucked Maddie last night" Ben shot up and grabbed my hands "YOUR NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE!" Ben let go of my hands "And Im so FUCKING jealous!" Ben sat next to me but closer "How did you get her to do it? give me pointers!" I pushed him away "No! i feel weird because Slendy 'smelt' her all over me and he thinks its a bad thing that I did it!"

Ben sighed "Well im sorry bro but i cant help you because I havent had sex yet and I would help you if i did though."i stood up. "WELL ITS DIFFERENT FOR YOU BECAUSE YOUR NOT HUMAN!!!"

I stalked out of the room slamming the door and heading up to my room. i threw off my hoodie and plopped onto my bed and falling asleep.