Chapter 6

" you'll get over it"

I left Bens room, grabbed my hoodie from and left out into the woods. I saw Sally outside and waved to her as I walked passed.

"you look very clean for once!" she smiled then widened her eyes "Your going to go see the girl!!!" she squealed with delight."can I go? Please?"

"I'm not going to see her, I'm going out for a kill-" "yeah right Jeffy! Then why do you look so clean? Unless your trying to look nice for your date!" she laughed "what's her name anyway?"

I hesitated "I haven't got it from her yet"

"So you just met her? Then what is so special about this girl that you need to go see constantly for?" Sally demanded "Fine, you can come. Just don't Fuck anything up"

Sally squealed and hugged me. I sighed, and we went off to the girls house.

Maddie's P.O.V

------------------------

I been in my room for 3 hours and still I haven't done anything about moving out, I've always wanted to move into my own place but I haven't because we never had the money for it. I'm 18 and been that way for 7 months always dreaming about my own house and being by myself in my room without Tyler terring up everything.

Now Alejandro wanted to talk to me so I went to his house.

" I have saved alot for you" Alejandro started "what do you mean? Saved what?" I sat down onto the roof next to him

"I have about 3,000,000 dollars saved up for you to buy a house, I know it's crazy but I feel bad for you and your family about being broke, the extra money can go to your mother"

I began to cry and hugged him

"Your the most amazing friend anybody could ever have. Thank you" Then my phone rang.

"Hold on" I wiped my tears and answered "Hello?"

"Is this Maddilne Shweet?" a man asked "Why yes, who is this?" "I'm a police officer Named Randy Gizmo and I need to know where you are, it about your parents."

I jumped up " I'm down the block at 354 knight street, what happened?" I started to panic and Randy fell silent for a moment then spoke.

"You will see when you get here"

------------------------------------------

Hello once again, one thing to say

Is that I got the first 4 chapters done

In one day and published the same

Day! I'm so proud of myself >3<