Down For All -7

D o w n For A l l -7

"Duchess !" Justice screamed into the phone, she hadn't heard from her favourite cousin in a while.

They got along quite well mainly because they were the same age.

"Hey girl." Duchess replied, a moan escaping her mouth as Duke sucked on her neck.

"When you gone let me hit ?" He asked resting his head in the crook of neck.

"When I'm ready." Duchess smiled moaning as Duke started to suck on her neck once again.

"Woah are you busy ?" Justice asked.

"No." She laughed as she pushed Duke's head telling him to stop.

"When are you coming by ?"

"I'll be there say tomorrow evening. I'm rolling with Tiara."

Justice sighed "You know she don't get along with Tae."

"So ? Anyway I'll see you tomorrow evening ? Dukey's dropping me off."

"What I tell you about calling me that gay shit ?" Duke's deep voice said in the back ground.

Duchess moaned struggling to speak as Duke squeezed her nipple through her shirt before hanging up.

Justice laughed a little before setting the phone down on her bedside table.

Tae walked into the room. "Who was you on the phone to ?"

"Duchess. She's coming with Tiara tomorrow evening."

Tae rolled her eyes "Seriously, why Tiara ?"

"Because. Just try to get along...for my sake."

"Aight but that white girl be acting all hard like she's some kind of fucking boss."

"Whatever."

Duke pulled up in front of Justice's house.

"You sure you still wanna go ? You know you could be chilling with me instead."

"Don't worry baby, I'll be back Monday evening in your arms." Duchess smirked pecking his lips softly.

"Can y'all get a room ?" Tiara laughed.

"Aight be safe. I don't want you around any niggas though. Don't let em touch you."

"Duke baby, I'll be fine."

Duke stepped out of his car, walking over to open the door for Duchess as Tiara let herself out.

Duke opened the trunk to get their luggage.

"Baby you need help ?"

"Naw I got this, go inside the house."

Tiara knocked on Justice's door.

Tae answered just as Duke walked up behind them.

Tae stared at Duke remembering when she used to have a crush on him though the only one of them he always noticed was Duchess. The only one he was interested in.

Duchess was lucky. Duke looked good enough to eat. His haircut 360 waves whilst he had on a purple polo shirt with black levi's.

They were matching apart from the fact Duchess had on a black pencil skirt. Her hair a high bun on top of her head.

"Hey Duchess, Duke." Tae smiled.

He just looked at her, Duke couldn't lie, Tae was attractive but her bad ass attitude ruined it all.