Down For All -6

D o w n For A l l -6

Cheyanne had a good idea of who that bra had belonged to.

Tae.

Now she was more than happy to murk that bitch, she was a cock blocking hoe that needed to go.

She'd agreed with Marie that they'd wait a bit before they'd strike but right now Cheyanne was desperate to have Tae's blood on her hands. She wanted to make the bitch suffer, make her have a taster of what she had to go through when she was younger.

Every now and then, she would think about the cold winter's night she was gang raped. She wasn't gonna lie, she kinda liked it. It hurt like shit at first but when the pain went away she was having the time of her life.

Cheyanne thought getting raped was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

She was too deep in the life of a hoe to get out. Couldn't even stop when she was fucking rivalry gang bangers every now and then.

KFTL was her ultimate connection or so she thought.

Shit she wanted her gone just as bad as Marie. She would do anything at this rate.

Cheyanne and Marie could have been twins because of the way they acted.

French Montana's 'Pop That' invaded her ears as she answered her iPhone 5. Shit she could afford it from selling her body. Cheyanne just didn't have enough respect for herself or her body for that matter.

"Yo Cheyanne."

She recognised that voice immediatley, her panties soaked by just the sound of it.

"Hey daddy, what can I do for you ?"

"Come suck my dick." Parnell replied.

Honestly Cheyanne couldn't wait, she might run into the other Kill First Think Later members while she was there. After she pleased them all for a small price of course, she would tell them about bringing Tae's ass down. Then they'd get to work.

Cheyanne knew she was a hoe but she was proud of it. She didn't have shit to be ashamed of ! That's what she thought. Just cause she could please everybody's man better than their woman could. Shit, she bet she could please their woman too. After all she didn't mind men or woman when it came to her money. Bisexual bitches were the freakiest in her eyes.

"Anytime boo, you want me to slide over now ? Cause we cool you get my special offer once again. 50 for some head, 75 for a fuck and 100 for the full package."

"Cheyanne you best know I ain't paying that much. I'll give you 20 for some head."

Cheyanne knew she couldn't argue with Parnell. He was the head of KFTL after all.

"Ok baby I'll be right there." She said hanging up.

Right now, Cheyanne wanted to be the baddest bitch out there. She was gonna reveal the sexy hoe she was.

She slid on her black lingerie throwing shirt ontop as she pulled on her Louboutins.

She pushed her breats up, making sure anyone would have a clear view.

She decided to leave her 28 inch weave down so it hung past her shoulders caking her face with make up before she made her way over to KFTL's trap.

"Parnell." She smiled, getting on her knees in front of him.

When they all saw her attire they wasn't pleased but disgusted by it.

How could a woman have no respect for herself ?

She unbuckled his True Religions, taking him out of his boxers and into her mouth.

She sucked the head slowly. Then bobbed her head up and down as she deep throated him.

He groaned as he came into her mouth as she swallowed. Cum dripping down her chin as she wiped it with back of her hand.

Parnell fixed himself as she sat down.

"So what did you wanna talk about ?" Parnell asked her.

"You know Tae Morris ? I want her dead but I want her to suffer."

"Who do you think you are ? We don't roll like that." Nathaniel said coldly.

"After everything I've done for y'all ?"

"Anything you've done was for a price so we gon' put a price on what you want us to do." Parnell said simply.

"Okay, how much ?"

"100 000."

"Fuck you mean ?"

"Bitch you got a hearing problem ? 100 000 or the job won't be done." Dante said.

"Okay okay, when you need the money by ?"

Cheyanne was furious, that was all her savings. But you gotta do what you gotta do. She wanted Tae dead so bad too.

"Tomorrow, come by."

"Okay can I have some coke ?"

"You know how much it is."

"Please don't be like that. I'll suck your dick again for some."

"Naw I'm cool."

"Please-"

"When this bitch gonna shut up ?" Dante asked

"I'll shut up as soon as you give me some coke. I need it." Cheyanne pleaded like a fucking crackhead.

Parnell picked up a syringe from the table finding a vein before injecting the cocaine into her system.

Cheyanne was on Cloud 9 feeling like she could do anything.

She leaned in to kiss him but Parnell pushed her face away.

"Bitch tryna kiss me after she just swallowed, get the fuck out with that shit."

Cheyanne just laughed. Her mood was elevated and her energy was increasing rapidly.

"More I want more !"

"Get the fuck out." Nathaniel shouted as he called Fat Boy Tony to throw her out.

They should've known not to give the bitch any coke.