chapter five

All Rights Reserved. © If you see anyone who is trying to copy this story, please let me know!

Never Have I Ever- WriterWithAnAttitude

~.^ Amélie's P.O.V. ^.~

I hate her!

I hate Lexi!

How dare she talk about my sister like that!

I should rip her head off for saying that!

~.^ Leana's P.O.V. ^.~

On the way back to the orphanage everyone was silent. It was weird because on the way there everyone was laughing and having a great time, but now everyone seemed sad and depressed.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to Derik. He was staring out the window with a dazed look in his eyes.

He looked down at me and forced a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine." You could tell that he was just pretending to act alright. I knew him to well to be fooled. I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

He smiled.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Once we got back, we all filled into the elevator and made our way to the attic. When we got up there we all collapsed onto the chairs and sofas.

"Goodnight everyone." Amélie called. She had stopped crying, but you could still see that she was sad. Drake whispered something in her ear and she smiled.

'Goodnights' filled the air as we all slipped into unconsciousness.

"See you in the morning Leana." Derik whispered in my ear.

I smiled and snuggled into his chest. I felt his arm encircle around me and I feel asleep smiling.

~.^ Drake's P.O.V. ^.~

"Drake?" A soft voice whispered.

"Yo! Drake! Wake up!" A loud voice shouted in my ear.

I opened my eyes and was greeted to Amélie laying on my chest looking up at me and Derik in the background yelling at me to get up.

'What am I doing in the attic?' I thought. 'What happened last night? Why is Amélie laying on me? Why-' My head started throbbing. 'I must have got drunk or something, because I don't remember anything.'

"Hey Drake. What's wrong with you?" Derik asked.

I looked up at him, holding my head as a pain shot through my head. "What do you mean?"

Amélie got off of me, reaching up and caressed my face. Her eyes looked as though she was in pain . "Drake. What do you remember about last night?" She asked looking scared now more than pained.

'What did I remember from last night?' I thought when images started racing through my mind. Amélie dancing with another guy, drinking too much Vodka, Amélie kissing the same guy, then everything else was blurry.

"I remember getting there and then getting really drunk because I saw you dancing with that guy and then you kissed him and everything else is a blur. But I really don't care, if it was important I would of remembered it." I shrugged it off. It was true, if it was that important then I would remember it. I don't remember anything so it must not be important. "Sorry to disappoint you." I pushed Pear away from my face and pushed her off of me. "But I really don't remember."

Amélie's eyes filled with tears and she didn't make an effort to hold them back, she let them fall. "Oh okay, I was just wondering if you remembered anything from last night. And your right, it wasn't important at all." She whipped away her tears with the back of her hand and started to move toward the stairs. "So if you will excuse me, I'm going to get some breakfast. Derik tell me whenever the others get up alright?"