chapter two

All Rights Reserved. © If you see anyone who is trying to copy this story, please let me know!

~.^ Drake's P.O.V ^.~

Ms. Tuner, or whatever her name is told me to wait in the kitchen why she goes to get some girls to show me around. Not that I am complaining. From what I've seen so far, all the girls here are pretty hot. It's just I think I can get someone to show me around without help.

The kitchen is on the second floor. The entrance is on the first. My room is on the seventh. All I need is for someone to show me were my room is so I can get ready for this party that this kid Derik told me about. Other than that, I don't need to know were anything else is.

"So dude, why are you waiting in here? Why aren't you exploring?" Derik asked.

I shrugged. "Ms. Tuner told me to wait here so she can go get these girls to show me around or something."

Derik laughed. "Yeah, she is probably going to get the girls. Good luck dude."

I raised an eyebrow. "The girls? What is that?"

"Not what, but who." Confused, I told him to continue. "They are four extremely HOT girls who practically run this place. Their rooms are on the eighth floor, but they mostly hang out in the attic. Ms. Tuner most likely went to go get them to show you around."

Intriguing.

"And what are these extremely hot girls names?" I'm looking forward to meeting these hot girls.

Derik laughed again. "Grace is the oldest. She is also the jock. Then Leana is second oldest. She is smart, sweet, funny, hot!" Derik stared off into space.

Snapping my fingers in front of his face, trying to get his attention. He snapped out of it and smiled. "Dude, you like her or something?"

Derik nodded. "Yeah, I do, so that means that she is off limits to you!"

I raised my hands in defense. "Dude, she is all yours."

He relaxed. "Okay. Well, then there is Rose. She is Leana's sister. She is the vice president at the school, she was prom queen last year. Then there is Amélie." He stopped.

"Why did you stop?"

He pointed behind me. I didn't turn. "They're here," He whispered.

"Hey, new kid!" A cheerful female voice said. Next thing I know there is a red head standing next to me.

Who is this chick?

"Umm hi?"

"We," She pointed to three other girls I didn't get a good look at as two blonde girls came and sat next to Derik. One of them smiled at him and he smiled back.

That must be Leana. I noted.

"Are going to be showing you around." She smirked. 

She seems cocky.

I'm cocky too, and I showed it. "Okay. But might I ask who 'we' are?" 

I went to look at the other girls, but the red head started talking again. "I'm Grace." She pointed to the two blondes. "That's Leana, and that's Rose. They're sisters." They both waved at me. I could already tell they were sisters.

I waved back. "Hey. Nice to-"

The Grace girl cut me off. She smiled and pointed to someone behind me. "Oh, and that's Amélie."

I turned my head slightly, not completely looking at the Amélie girl.

"Okay, nice to meet you Grace, Leana, Rose, and-" I then looked at the girl that was named Amélie.