Chapter 13

"I am fine, Chris." Sharon said trying to get up from the bed.

"No... you fainted Sharon. For God's sake and my sanity, please be on bed until the doctor comes."

Sharon rolled her eyes, she was walking properly to get ready for their usual Friday date. It's been four months since their wedding and four and half years of dating. Sharon was in pure bliss. Sometimes she fiinds it hard to believe that her life turned out to be so happy. Though Sharon faces few problems from her mother in law, she never ratted her to Chris because she doesn't want a rift between mother and son, there was nothing she couldn't handle.

"Chris.... " she called but he was pacing around.

"Chris..." she tried again.

"Huh? You need something, love." He asked.

Sharon took his hands into hers and tugged him so he sat beside her, "I wanted to tell you this tonight with card and all but me fainting spoils my plan." She said reaching for something under the bed.

It was a Small rectangular box. She placed it in his hand and studied him. Chris raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Open it"

"What is it?" He asked smiling and opening the box.

Inside the box there was a pregnancy test which showed pregnant written on it.

Chris eyes widened "Really?" He asked.

Sharon eyes were moist already, was he ready? They talked about it. He always said he want children but does he now?

"Oh my god." He said taking her face into his palms.

"Are you happy?" She whispered as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Happy?Are you kidding me? I am more than Happy. I am on cloud nine. Thankyou so much." He said kissing her. Just a image of little girl running all around his house amazed Chris. He was sure the very same day he was going to spoil that child with so much love and adoration.

"I love you."

"I love you more" he said slowly sliding her sweatshirt up and placing feather kisses on her belly. Sharon giggled trying to push him away. "It tickles" she said with very difficulty.

***

It was such a good memory. Yes, Memory that's what it is. And the second time she knew she was carrying again, She had a miscarriage.

A shiver ran through her spine when she thought about it.

"When were you going to tell me about Caleb?" He asked, his voice was strong and his had his palm in so tight fist that his fingers digged into his palm.

"How did you know about Caleb?" She asked her voice shaking as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Lets keep that aside for sometime, I want my answer Sharon were you ever going to tell me about caleb? Yes or No."

"No" she said in a small voice.

Suddenly he stood up with few curses. "Im done sharon. Im done. Yes, I cheated on you and I am very sorry and guilty about it but that bloody doesn't give you right to hide my children from me."

Sharon sat their silently. While Chris composed himself and sat down. " I want to know my kids. I want to be able to play with them. Take them out. Buy them whatever they want. To help them take bath, to read them bed time stories. I want them to know me. Love me"