Finally Home

After a long three days in the hospital, you and your beautiful twins were able to return home. Since not very much had been done to the house in preparation of the new children, besides the purchase of ONE crib, and ONE of, well pretty much everything you would need to take care of a child, Jeff insisted that you stay on the couch with the babies while he swiftly (more like a chicken with no head) ran around the house, rearranging the entire house. Since your parents had passed, a lawyer came with a will. Everything they had, was left to you. That included your home, car, and an off shore bank account you had no knowledge of. You never were really sure of what your parents job was, but whatever it was, it paid handsomely. You were left with 2.5 MILLION DOLLARS HOMIE!

"I wonder why if they had that much money we never left this shithole town.." You said to yourself.
"Because then you wouldn't have met me!" You hear Jeff yell from another room. That is true. You don't know what you'd do with out your Jeffy. After what seemed forever, Jeff called you in to see his work.

You step into your parents' old room, cradling Scarlet in your arms, and looking around. All of your parents things have been removed and replaced with your own things. "I moved their belongings to the attic." He said softly. He really did do a lovely job of setting up the place. "It's perfect." You smile. "Let me show you the kids room." He put his arm around you and led you to your old room.

Once inside you saw that the walls had been painted [Color for Scarlet] on one side and [Color for Jason] on the other. Scarlet's side had plenty of cute stuffed animals and lots of light up toys for when she was older. And her own white crib. Jason's side had many action figures along a shelf, some stuffed dragons, and a black crib. "Wow.." you sighed happily. "Do you like it?" Jeff looked to you for approval. "I love it!" You smiled, resting your head against his shoulder.

You couldn't be more happy. You had the perfect boyfriend, and the perfect son and daughter. Speaking of son, you heard a faint cry in the living room where Jason had been laid to sleep in a small bassinet. Jeff almost tripped as he ran to go take care of Jason. You smiled softly, so proud of your Jeffy for being a good daddy.