Bad News

You are now nine and a half months pregnant and ready to pop any day. Its fairly early in the morning, Only about seven thirty when you hear a knock at the door. You cautiously sit your pregnant self up, Jeff still asleep in the bed, and waddle to your front door. You open the door slowly, and two police officers stand In front of you. "O-Oh, hello. Can I help you?" You get a bit nervous, seeing as you have a mass murderer sleeping in your bed at the very moment. "Yes ma'am, are you Miss [Full name]?" One of the oficers asks, removing his hat. "Y-Yes sir. Is something wrong?" You ask, your worry only getting stronger. The other officer also removes his hat, clearing his throat as he speaks. "Well, It seems that your parents, [Mom Name] and [Dad Name] have passed away while on their trip away. We're very sorry for your loss.." he trails off. You go numb. "W-what happened?" You say, tears filling your eyes. The first officer speaks up. "Well, they were robbed and murdered by another tenant in the hotel they were staying in. He killed five others as well. We're still searching for him, and we'll have him soon enough, until then, stay safe." The officers bid you goodbye and leave to their patrol car. You slowly close the door, locking it tightly before waddling back to your room and crawling back in bed with Jeff. You couldn't help but to feel very numb at the moment, with all this new information. You let a few tears fall before Jeff wakes up, turning to face you. "Whats wrong, beautiful?" He asks, wiping away some of your tears. "M-my parents... They were murdered.." you whisper, still feeling numb. Jeff sits up immediately, pulling you into a hug. "Thats awful! Did they catch the murderer?" He asks, worry in his voice. "Not yet.." you keep your tone at a low soft one, trying to stay calm. You're starting to cramp up a bit, causing you to squirm a bit in Jeff's grip. "A-ah, ow!" You try to adjust yourself, scooting onto Jeff's lap. "You okay [Name]?" He asks, holding you steady. "Y-Yes just got some cra-" All of a sudden, Jeff's lap got very warm and wet. And you wince in pain. Your water just broke. "DID YOU JUST PEE?" Jeff screeched. "N-No! I think M-My water just broke!" You wince again, your pains coming and going rather quickly. "OH MY GOD!" Jeff stands up, his lap dropping wet as he helps you up. "C'MON WE GOTTA GO TO THE HOSPITAL I CAN'T DELIVER THIS BABY." He picks you up, carrying you to your parent's car and laying you in the back seat, quickly getting into the drivers side.