The Birth

Laying in the backseat of what used to be your parents car, you rub your tummy slowly, trying to soothe the on coming contractions. Breathing in and out slowly, you turn your head to see Jeff in the front seat, frantically jamming the keys into the ignition shaft of the car, starting it up and almost speeding out of the driveway. "Are you feeling okay? Any pains?" Jeff asked, sounding rather panicked. You muster a smile, to lower his level of panick. "Only small ones, Nothing I cant handle, I'm a big girl ya know?" You giggle lightly and Jeff smiles, a look of releif crossing his face as he focused on the road, trying to navigate his way to the Hospital as quickly and safely as possible. You stare at him a bit more, taking note that his hair is a complete mess and he only has one arm though his hoodie sleeve. The other is poking out from under the hoodie, and holding onto the bottom of the steering wheel. You laugh softly to yourself, laying your head back and closing your eyes as you think af the events that are going to take place in the next few hours.

Before you knew it you were at the hospital and nurses were rushing out to help you. One of the three nurses pushed a wheelchair, while the other two helped you sit. The nurses pushed you into the building, asking you more questions than you could almost handle. Jeff followed them inside, a bit nervous of the setting, taking notice to everyones stating. "Leave it to a hospital ta make ya feel self consious of your scars." He furrowed his "brows" a bit, following the nurses who pushed you into the back, where the birthing rooms were located. "Don't worry about them Jeffy, I think you're beautiful." You smile a bit, trying to reassure Jeff. He smiled softly, which in his case looked like a wide sadistic grin.

Before long you were lead into a large room with a strange looking bed situated in the center. Ah yes, the delivery room. The three nurses helped you stand, and one of them grabbed a robe for you to change into. "Do you need any help?" One of the nurses asked. You nodded slowly, not entirely sure if you could get your pants off on your own. The other two nurses shoo'd Jeff out of the room for the moment as they helped you undress and re-dress. When the nurses allowed Jeff back into the room you were laying in the bed  panting slowly as yours pains worsened. Jeff sat in a chair next to your bed, rubbing your arm soothingly as a doctor stepped into the room. 

"Hello miss [last name], I think you're ready to push." He smiled.