Chapter 21. Perfect Apology

I was so relieved that he wasnt completely pissed off wit me, but I knew that it was gone come up later. What really shocked me was the fact that "I love you" came out of my mouth, and so easily. I grabbed his hand to lead him to the bedroom, and I got just the reaction I hoped for. When he saw the white chocolate covered strawberries, the bed covered in rose petals, and moscato sittin on ice his mouth dropped. He turned around and looked at me in awe not really knowin what to say.

Tae: Bae...U did all this for me?
Yatta: Well..Yea. Is it to much?(i said lookin down shufflin on my feet)
Tae: Its perfect.(he said liftin my chin so my lips could meet his)

As we were makin out he walked me to the bed and gently laid me down then got inbetween my legs. He started suckin and nibblin on my neck as he lifted my shirt to take it off. The mixed smell of colonge and sweat was really appealin to me oddly enough. Once he pulled my shorts down he started to kiss his way down my stomach. Before he could move to fast I pushed him on his back to pull off his shirt. I grabbed one of the strawberries and fed it to him, and put some of the chocolate on his neck so I could lick it off. I poured more down his chest and abs and continued to lick my way down makin sure to suck up every drop. Then I pulled his shorts down once again unleashing his huge dick. This is the first time I ever really took a good look at his beautiful manhood. The head was a lighter shade than the rest of his body changin halfway down his shaft leaving the rest the same color. This is the only other penis I ever seen aside from porn, but im sure it has to be to prettiest dick on earth. I dont know what came over me but its like I had to taste it, and before I knew it I was slowly flickin my tounge at the head gently lickin his slit. The new feelin as well as the taste of his pre-cum was like crack to me, and I found my self unable to stop. Its like the inner freak was released that I never knew I had. He put his hand on the back of my head makin me take more of him into my mouth while he let out moans of satifaction. I trailed my tounge down his shaft and up his stomach before givin him another kiss. I pushed him back down on the bed and put some of the chocolate on his dick. All he did was watch and let me do what I was doing. I think the fact that I had a freaky side to me was turnin him on. I cupped his balls in my hand as I started to clean all the chocolate off of his dick startin wit the head and makin my way down the shaft.

Tae: Damn shawty...(he whispered)

The more I sucked the more he started to jump and tense up. He quickly pulled me up and flipped me on my back as he got on top of me.

Tae: Nah not yet shawty I wanna take my time with this. Turn over for me.

I rolled over my stomach as he reach for some of the body oils I had bought to give him a massage. He poured some on my back and began to work it in. His hands felt so good against my skin as he caressed my body. He opened the bottle of moscato and poured some on my back then slurped it all off flickin his tounge at the small of my back. Then he spread my cheeks and poured some down my crack before diving in face first to devour my ass. What he did next I wasnt prepared for or expecting, but it sent me through the roof. He took one of the strawberries and put it on my hole and ate it along with eatin me out at the same time.

Yatta: Oh my god..(i moaned)

He used his hands to spread my cheeks further apart to he could tounge fuck me deeper while slappin my ass. I started pullin at the covers tryna get away but he wasnt havin that.

Tae: Nah shawty come here.(he said flippin me on my back and pullin me closer)
Yatta: Tae wait just let me-...ooohh sshhiitt(i moaned)

He once again had me in that vice grip like hold givin my ass a good lashin as I rubbed his head. He would ocassionally suck and nibble on my inner thighs, but never left my hole unattended for too long. Just when I thought I couldnt take anymore he took me to another level by startin to suck on my dick. He alternated his attention from my ass to my dick makin my legs shake uncontrolably. Then suddenly he stopped givin me mixed emotions about that. Apart of me was glad because he was drivin me crazy and apart of me was mad the pleasure had stopped. He just smiled at me because of the look I had on my face as he came up to kiss me.