Chapter Fourteen

Not edited. Please forgive me.

 This isn't really an interesting  chapter just a bit of Bentley Lexi time

Chapter Fourteen:

On Sunday morning Bentley arrived early. Someone must of let him in because when I walked down the steps to get a drink of water he was there making breakfast. He smiled me and stopped working for a quick second to place a small kiss on my forehead before going back to work. I sat on the counter stoles watching him as he worked. He whistled a quite tune that soon got stuck in my head. It was long before he placed a full plate of bacon and pancakes in front of me. I smiled in thanks before digging in.

The whole time I ate Bentley stood in front of me watching me with a small smile on his face.

“What are you doing?” I asked in between mouthfuls.

“Watching my girlfriend eat, what are you doing?” I stuck my tongue out and continued to eat.

“What’s the plan for today?” I decided to skip answering the question and continued to ask my own.

“I thought that we could go for a picnic.” He said it quietly as if waiting for me to reject him.

“Sure but give me time to get ready,”

“Take as much time as you need.” I swallowed the last mouthful before jogging up to my room. I quickly popped through the shower before pulling on a pair of skinny jeans and a white shirt. I paired the outfit with a pair of converses and my favourite leather jacket. I left my hair out to dry naturally and ran back down the stairs not bothering with make up.

He was waiting for me at the door with a helmet in his hands. He gave it to me and held out his hand for me. I grabbed it and let him led me outside to his bike. I straddled the bike behind him and wrapped my arm around his waist. The drive was short, about ten minutes. I wished it could have been longer so that I would of had more reason to stay this close to Bentley. When we pulled up to stop I reluctantly removed my arms. He grabbed my helmet and placed it over the handle bars.

Where ever we were it was beautiful. The sun shone through the trees making it look like a fairy tales. On the side of the road was a huge verge surrounded by wonderful flowers. We sat together on a picnic blanket. He pulled from a bag – that I had never seen- sandwiches and strawberries. Even though I had just had breakfast I still ate everything that was placed in front of me.

“Did you make this?” I asked. He chuckled and I couldn’t help but laugh along with him.

“Of course not, my mum did.” He answered.

“You mum sounds like a wonderful woman,” I told him honestly.

“Well of course only a wonderful woman can have such a wonderful son.” I through a strawberry at him, steering at him in astonishment when he caught it in his mouth. “I just realised we don’t know that much about each other. So why don’t we play a game.”

“Twenty questions?” I offered. He nodded and placed his finger to his chin whilst he thought about what he could ask me.

“Um, how many boyfriends have you had?”

“Including you two, Tyson and you. How many girlfriends have you had?”

“You can’t just ask the same question. Try again.” I sighed and scrunched my hand up in disgust, making him laugh.

“Fine then Mr complainer. What’s your middle name?”

“Very inventive. It’s Martin. What’s your dream job?” he winked and waited patiently while I thought about my answer.