The Bad Boy And The Badass

Prologue:

I was expecting this, the looks, the confused stares. Everyone in town knew that Scott Dylan's daughter was coming to town, i guess they weren't expecting a little nerd. The whole world knew that the Dylan's daughter was your typical badass, they knew that she got kicked out of school, went to far to many parties. It was just part of being a billionaire everyone knew everything. 

If they wanted me to be well behaved then i was going to put on a little show. I was going to make their life a living hell. 

"Are you Lexi Dylan's?" A pretty blonde haired girl asked looking me up and down. She had a kind smile that made you want to instantly smile back.

"Yes and you are?" 

"Holly Stuart, nice to meet you," I shook her hand and watched as her face frowned in confusion.

"Something wrong?" I asked, smirking because I already knew what was the problem. 

"To be honest I wasn't expecting you to be dressed like that, I mean I can tell that your pretty if you took off the glasses and let your hair down but I just don't understand why your dressed like that," 

"I'm just having some fun embracing the good life," I spread my arms out wide, looking around. "And this is just the first step of ruining everything."

"Well then Lexi Dylan's I think me and you could become quite good friends," She grinned her eyes twinkling with excitement. "I've been looking for someone to have some fun with."

"If your willing to help me, then we will get along just fine." I smiled at her and linked my arm through hers as we made our way closer towards the school.

A/N

It's just the start so please don't judge to much. Vote and Comment :)