Prologue

Hola amigos!  So i was bored and dished up something new here.  

please READ! 

please VOTE!

please COMMENT! 

im a fan of constructive critiscism. so if you got some for me then please give it to me with all you got!  im gonna stop tlaking now. enjoy. 

***************************************************************************************************************

She listens like spring and she talks like June. 

-Drops of Jupiter. by train. 

Prologue 

In the beginning of time God had a wonderful friend and a faithful servant.  His name was Lucifer.  Over time Lucifer began to question God's authority.  He slandered and denounced Him, and with that God's friend was replaced by a horrible being.  Someone we all know as the devil.  God banished him to the depths of Hell.  Two angels by the name of Gabriella and Grace were asked to escort him to bottomless pit.  It took many days to finally reach the gates of Hell, and just as the angels were about to throw him in, Grace noticed a small heap of something laying in the shadows.  As she concentrated on the object it took the form of a human.  It was a man.  A man possed by a demon his name was Matthew Melden.  What Grace did next amazed and angered the people of Heaven.  She ran towards the man.  Leaving Lucider in the hands of Gabriela.  He escaped from her clutches and casted his powers over Hell.  His new own personal kingdom where he could raise demons to wreak havoc on God's people.  After a while everyone forgot about Grace.  Little did they know that she ran away with Matthew.  Centuries had passed and she finally cleansed him of the demon trapped inside his body.  

Then one day Grace and Matthew lives were turned upside down.  Grace was pregnant.  God told her that it would be to hard for the baby to live with an angel and a human.  So, when the baby was born Grace would have to leave the baby and Matthew forever.  Her punishment for conceiving a child was to stay on Earth and help God until she could forgive herself for what she had done.  But somehow she would have to show that the small being growing inside Grace was hers.  So Matthew and Grace changed their last names to Gracen:  a mix of Grace and Melden.  

On June 7, 1997 a beautiful baby girl was born.  Grace looked into her soft blue eyes and gave her a kiss on the forehead.  Her tear filled eyes looked to Matthew.  She said, "Name her Nora.  IT means light."  With tlhose final words Grace vanished.  

Nora's story starts with one angel.one demon. and one destiny.   

gooo all the way down to the bottom

.......

...............

.

.....................

...................................

..........................................  

...........................................

..........................

.........................

..........................

.....................................

......................................

.,....................................

,..............................................

........................................

.......................................

...........

...........

................

sooo cloosee

..........

..................

..........

...............

im sorry this is jacked up

...........

..........

...........

scroll to the bottom! 

 you are finally here! thanks for your patience.