Chapter 6

Harry :

I woke up to the shifting movement of the bed. Alyssa has been tossing and turning all night. I started to worry. What was going through her mind? I leaned over and kissed her cheek softly. She shifted a bit. I got out of bed slowly, not wanting to wake her up. Sadly, I did. 

"Harry? Where are you going?" Alyssa looked over at me. Her voice was sleepy.

"I was going to check on Cayden and Gemma. I'll be back." I went over to her and kissed her forehead.

"Okay." She smiled and went back to sleep.

The suite had enough space. Though the girlfriends have gotten their own room to share. The lads gave Alyssa and I the bedroom since we're the married ones. I opened the door and walked over to the couches where Cayden and Gemma had fallen asleep on. It was pulled out into a bed. Louis slept inbetween the both of them. Gemma was cuddled up close to Louis as he held her softly. Cayden was faced the other way. I smiled at the sight and went over to the kitchen to make some tea for Alyssa and I. I leaned against the counter, waiting for the water to boil. A door opened and closed, though I payed no attention due to my sleepiness. It was Alyssa. She walked over to me, stood in front of me, and wrapped her arms around my waist laying her head upon my bare chest.

"Come back to bed, Harry." Alyssa mumbled sleepily.

"I will soon, babe. I'm just making some tea for us." I wrapped my arms loosely around her and rubbed her back.

We stood there like that for a few minutes before the water finished. I quickly made some tea and headed back to the room with Alyssa following behind. She shut the door and sat on the bed. I sat next to her, handing her the warm cup. We sat there quietly drinking. It was rare when we could actually sit down and be silent. It wasn't something abnormal, but a "good" rare moment. I'm either in the house office trying to do work out a few things while she would be cooking or playing with the kids. The house would never be quiet, unless it's at 12 in the morning when the kids are sleeping and so is Alyssa. At that time, the only thing I could hear are the click-clacks of my keyboard and faint passing cars. It wasn't a bad thing to hear, but quite soothing for me. It was time when I could actually think, other than laying down next to Alyssa observing her beautiful features. 

"Daddy?" Gemma stood under the door frame rubbing her eyes with one hand while holding her bear that I got her in the other. 

"Yeah, baby?" I set my cup on the dresser that held the TV.

I got no answer from her, other than her walking towards me and crawling into my lap. She snuggled against my chest tracing the tattoos on my arms. I craddled her and kiss her forehead. I could feel her mother's smile from my side. I could imagine how kind her smile was and how it would just make me forget everything else in my mind. I felt the bed shift as Alyssa placed her cup next to mine. She kissed Gemma's head and mine before sitting down again.

Moments like these are the ones you want to remember forever.