Chapter 4

Harry:

Today was the first concert day in the US. Alyssa, Cayden, and Gemma came with us for a couple of the first cities. First tour stop was Miami, Florida. The kids played with Louis, Niall, and Liam most of the time. Zayn was mostly chilling with his girlfriend, Rania. They met while we were in tour a couple years ago and they're still together. A bit surprised they aren't married or engaged yet.

I stepped out into the blazing heat. Putting my hand over my eyes to see further. I stepped aside letting Alyssa come off of the bus. She slipped her hand into mine as we walked off to tour the arena where we were going to play tomorrow night. It was enormous.

"Wow. I can't believe you guys sold this place out." Alyssa leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. 

"I'm a bit surprised myself. I didn't know we had so many fans still." I looked at her and smiled.

We walked around some more of the outside. The heat was getting to me. I was sweating a lot.

"It's getting really hot out here, Harry. I think I'm gonna go back to the bus." Alyssa almost slipped her fingers out of mine. 

"I'll come with." I smiled at her once more and intertwined our fingers together.

Her hand really did fit in mine like it was made just for me. It was small, but I loved it. I gave it a small squeeze with her returning one. We were almost to the bus when Cayden and Gemma ran out of the bus.

"Mummy! Can we go swimming with Uncle Niall?!" Gemma jumped uo and down tugging on her mother's arm. 

"Where at?" Alyssa laughed.

Oh, her laugh filled my ears. It was filled with joy and life. I could just hear it all day if I could.

"He said at the hotel." Cayden butted in. 

"Well, ask if your father would approve too." She smiled up at me. 

"Can we please, daddy!" Gemma held her hands together and begged me. 

"Of course, baby." I chuckled and picked her up.

She gave me a peck on the cheek. Cayden went over to the opposite side and held his mother's hand. Though at the age of nine, it would have been embarrassing for a child of that age to be holding their mother's hand, but Cayden didn't care. He loved his mother and he wasn't afraid of showing it.

I stepped into the bus with Gemma still in my arms. Alyssa followed behind as did Cayden. She let go of Cayden as he ran to Louis. Louis gave him a high-five and started to crack jokes with him. Gemma got down and went over to Niall. He started to sing to her and play the guitar. I sat down on the couch and Alyssa came and sat down by my side. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. The bus began to head to the hotel. Once we arrived in front of the hotel, there was a storm of girls crowding entrance. Gemma came running over towards me since the noise of screaming girls had scared her. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She nuzzled her face in my neck. Cayden came running towards Alyssa and hugged her. He was quite afraid also. He was a shy kid, not very socialible around people he didn't know.

The other boys went first. My family and I were the last ones to get off the bus. The screaming girls made Gemma snuggle up to me even more. She was frightened. I held her close keeping her safe in my arms. 

"Don't worry, baby. Daddy's got you. I'll never let anyone hurt you." I whispered into her ear making her look up at me and smile.

I looked back at Alyssa holding Cayden close to her as they followed me from behind. I quickly walked in the hotel, away from all the chaos. I saw that Alyssa hadn't made it in yet. 

"Gemma, go over to Uncle Liam. Daddy has to go find mummy." I kissed her head before she ran to Liam, who had picked her up.

I ran back out seeing Alyssa being surrounded by these girls. Cayden was no where to be seen. I quickly made my way to her. I looked down since Alyssa was quite shorter than me. Cayden had wrapped his arms around her waist. I picked him up and went back inside with Alyssa following behind. I placed him on the floor.

"You okay, bud?" I asked him brushing hair out of his face.

He nodded and gave a small smile causing me to smile back. "Can I go play now?"

"Yeah, go ahead." I said before I saw him dash off to Louis. 

"Are these girls always this crazy?" Alyssa walked to my side.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "But don't worry. I'm here to protect you, Cayden, and Gemma. I promise."

"I know." She smiled warmly.

I looked at her and smiled. I took her hand in mine and we walked to the elevator.