No Turning Back (A Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji Story) Chapter 9

Is he serious?

“Mistress, please let me in.” Sebastian sighed from behind my bathroom door.

It was hard enough to get him to let me run my own bath, but now he wants to come in and ‘inspect my scars’. Inspect scars, my ass!

“S-Sebastian, do I really need to be naked for this?!” I called, my voice shaking.

Sitting in the steaming bath water, I curled my arm around my knees to cover all my… innocence. My broken arm is wrapped in a plastic baggy and rested propped up on the side of the white marble bathtub. My face flamed; from the heat or from the idea of Sebastian seeing me nude… I don’t know.

“Don’t be ridiculous, Young Miss. Please give me permission to come in.”

I sunk down further, my nose hovering over the surface and my long black hair dipping in and out of the water.

“F-Fine. Get your ass in here and let’s get this over with.” I finally called, tightening my arm around my knees.

The Demon didn’t miss a beat and opened the door, crimson eyes a glow when they landed on me. I blushed harder as his eyes widened.

“W-What are you s-staring at?” I stuttered, looking at the soap dish next to me instead of his eyes.

Damn him and his intrusive eyes…

“Nothing, Young Miss. I just didn’t realize…never mind.” He trailed off, walking over to the sink/counter.

I listened to his footsteps, refusing to look at nothing but this damn marble soap dish. I won’t give him the satisfaction of seeing the obvious fear and anxiety in my eyes. My eye that sported our contract remained closed despite the fact I had taken off my bandages. I guess, I’m just so used to keeping it shut underneath my bandages…

Sebastian’s P.O.V.

Even when I had first laid eyes on Lucy, covered in blood and dirt; she was beautiful. For a human, her eyes were always unusual. This luminous ebony blue that struck me deep inside my hollow chest, seizing the long dead organ inside. Her thick black locks, even out of shape they fell in perfect waves, curling against her ivory skin.

Now, looking upon her rosy cheeks and naked limbs underneath the steaming water… it took everything not to ravish her like some kind of animal. A sweaty, hormonal animal…

I shook my head, turning to shed my overcoat and lay it on the marble counter.

This is so frustrating… Never over my many centuries upon this planet, have I ever been so attracted to a human. Not once.

Then again; my Mistress is definitely no ordinary human. When she had summoned me, the command was so direct and strong. Nothing like how I had been summoned before. She’s too strong for a human, even her aura is massive and shrouded by such fire no human should posses.

She possesses magic. Magic only accustomed to supernatural beings.

Turning back around, I faced the nervous human, curled up in the tub like she were hiding from a predator. If I can’t hold myself together, I believe I may become a predator to her, though maybe not the kind she’s most likely thinking of.

I stripped my hands of my white gloves, laying them atop of my overcoat and strolling over to the tub.

“Are you ready, Young Miss?” I asked attentively.

Her eyes did not budge from the soap dish, her cheeks flaming an adorable pink blush. Her hair bobbed atop the surface of the water, seducing me with its scent. If I could just run my fingers threw the delicate tendrils, across the tops of her beautiful soft skin…

“You act as if you’re going to take my soul right now…” she mumbled stubbornly.

I blinked, surprised by her bluntness.

“No, as delectable as your soul is… I have not fulfilled our contract as of yet.”

Her head whipped around, eyes narrowed.

“I don’t remember you bathing me being in the contract, Sebastian!”

“I am simply caring for my Mistress. If I couldn’t do something as elementary as this, what kind of butler would I be?” I smarted, smirking.

She scoffed, sinking lower in the water.

“I’m still not comfortable, damnit…”

“Why is that? Maybe if you voice what is so uncomfortable about it, we can get this done faster?”

That may just draw this out, but I’m so truly curious… this human, who seems unfazed by some things and completely tripped by others… Why is this such a challenging trial?

“Because I find you attractive, Sebastian. It’s becoming an issue for me as a woman and I haven’t gotten past it yet.” She scolded sternly.

I blinked. Once, twice…

“You find me…attractive, Young Mistress?” I mused.

How can she be so blunt about something… so personal?

Her eyes narrowed further, arm dropping from covering her bust. Before I could even respond, her fingers grasped tightly onto my chin, and those delicate pink lips were pressed against mine.

Oh, this human is delectable.

A chill ran up my spine, delicate fingers holding my chin as her lips possessed mine. Her fragrance hit me like a wall of purity and lust. Such a dangerous mixture those are… She has been lusting after me for some time, I can literally smell it. And, dear god, it’s such a powerful fragrance. All I want to do is wrap myself in it, in her.

Testing the waters, I pressed my palms against her wet back, feeling the scared flesh mixed with smooth skin she had been born into. She leaned into my touch, pressing her breasts into my clothes chest. Oh, what a needy Young Mistress we have here…

Just as I began kissing her more forcefully, my tongue just touching hers, she suddenly drew back, hissing in pain.

“Fuck!” she snarled.

I panted heavily, looking her over in sudden fear that I may have hurt her.

She lay back against the tub wall, holding her broken arm between her breasts, bottom lip between her teeth.

“Shit… I’m so sick of this damn broken arm!”She snarled, calmer.

I breathed a chuckled, bemused by her frustration.

“Are you alright?” I breathed, gaining control of my air flow.

She nodded, glaring down at her arm.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I went to move it and got rotten reminder of the broken bone…” she mumbled.

And, for once in my vast life; I didn’t know what to do next. I definitely know what I want to do, but as hot as I am now… I can’t cross any lines with my Mistress. She must make the next move, make the decision.

And, it’s the most frustrating thing about this human… she makes the choices. I cannot manipulate her decisions in the least, because they’re so completely random.

What is your next move, Lucille?