1

*I RARELY leave authors notes because i feel like it will clutter the books, but i want to say hello and welcome to one of the three books i will be writing until June! 

I am in love with Miraculous Ladybug that I am writing two books and will hopefully have a Marinette cosplay done by Anime Central. i haven't had time to browse headcannons on tumblr yet, but i am enjoying the books the fandom has here!

For the book, i chose to write angst Adrienette feels, and most of the parts are planned. I hope you guys enjoy the book. :)*

The last few weeks sort of flew by for the graduating class. As for Adrien, going through the process of preparing everything from his graduation party, trying on gowns and caps, ceremony rehearsal, suit tailoring, the weeks felt horrendous. As reality wanted to hit him in the face, he was still wondering why Marinette fainted when he finally said his feelings to her. He doesn't regret it, he just wanted to know if his Ladybug to his Chat Noir was okay.

"Are we finished passing out graduation party invites?" the teacher asked, who was waiting patiently to start class. As the rest of the class went around talking about who would have the best party venue—obviously Chloe had the best venue since the entire palace was accessible for her party—Adrien looked around for Marinette, who was late. He saw her run in with a small bag full of party invites.

"C-Can I hand mine out super quick?" she asked while gasping.

Chloe glared at the girl. "Who would go to your lame and pathetic party?" she asked.

"Well, I was going to be nice like my parents told me to do, but guess who is not coming." Marinette said, picking up Chloe's invite and throwing it away in the trash. She proceeded to hand out invites to everyone. But she purposely skipped Adrien.

He listened to everyone enthuse about Marinette's party that he actually felt hurt that his love didn't invite him. What did he do wrong? Does Marinette not want him at the party for a reason? The whole thing bothered him while class was going on.

***

"Something is bothering you again." Ladybug said as she walked up to Chat Noir, who was sitting on top of a slanted rooftop.

"Nothing at all." He replied sarcastically. "I learned that I shouldn't let something...as small as a party...hurt me, you know." He got up to walk away to keep his distance from her, but he felt his arm drag back by her grasp, forcing him to look into her eyes.

"Well, aren't you the type of guy to ruin surprises." She smiled a bit as if to tease him.

"If you don't want me at your party, then that's fine. I'll just-"

"Adrien..." Marinette stopped him by saying his name softly. "You are invited...it's just I couldn't get a hold of you earlier to give the invite to you at school. It's a really special one that I only wanted you to have." She said. "So I'll ask you now...would you like to come to my graduation party?"

Chat blinked a few times, still in shock of how painfully ignoring his lady have caused. He remembered getting cards and letters from the girl who forgets to put her signature on them. He wondered if she felt like he would've left the invite a mystery if she never signed the invite to him. Actually, none of that mattered. As both Adrien and Chat Noir, he has been around his love during the happiest moments of her life as much as she's been there for him.

"M-My lady..." he started, then he let a smile form on his face. "I've been there for you over the last couple years, and graduation is a big deal to a human being." He started to blush as his words sounded cheesy. He brushed his hair back and looked at the roof top. Finally he looked up at her with a wide smile. "Of course I would go to your graduation party, Marinette!"

***

Luckily, no akumatized villains ruined the days of graduation nor the days of parties for friends. Almost every party Marinette was at, Adrien was there talking to everyone as well. What was funny at Alya's party was that Adrien slipped his arm around Marinette's waist, making the girl melt on the inside, but the whole incident seemed like he did it on purpose. He did it again at Nino's and she learned to become comfortable to this feeling. She enjoyed the times of him pulling her close to his chest and resting her head there. She wanted things to stay that way forever. Actually, this was how Marinette defeated her rival, Chloe, on the day of her own party.

"I still don't know what you find in her, Adrien!" Chloe's voice was heard from the kitchen, where Marinette was getting the last of the food from. The party was held in the living room where there was a video game tournament held, and in the bakery which was transformed into a photo studio thanks to Alya and Sabine. The buffet table was a mix of desserts, drinks, of course a large cake, and finger foods. Marinette banned access to her bedroom, even though using the balcony would've been great too. Then there was a table in front of the stairs for her parents to decorate full of Marinette's school memories and of course her diploma frame.

"Can we have one party without drama, Chloe?" Adrien sighed a bit, feeling how he usually does when they are around each other.

"My party was totes better than this dork! Mine had caters, live music, plenty of space to dance and mingle. I even invited you, Adrien, and you brought her to my party!" she grumbled.

"Well if you invited my girl in the first place instead of having an open party, we wouldn't be having this issue." He smirked a bit at his response.

"You didn't even get me anything for my graduation!"

"Why would I gift something that you thought was expensive to a brat?" he smiled as he looked down at her. His friends heard him and cheered for the roast on Chloe.

"Now, now boys," Marinette chimed in as she put the last bowl of chips down on the food table. "We're adults now. Calling Chloe out as if she's a child is inappropriate behavior."

Adrien's smile disappeared and he tried to put an arm around her waist again. "I'm sorry, Mari, but Chloe really hasn't-"

"I know, but is she adult enough to see this?" Marinette asked before pulling Adrien close to kiss him right on the lips.

Adrien didn't even struggle, Chloe nearly fainted on her best friend, and everyone in the room was cheering and taking pictures of the couple. After about a minute, Marinette pulled away to look at him in the eyes. "S-Sorry I pulled you down like that-"

"Me-wow..." he muttered. His heart was pounding, but he came back into reality to the sound of their friends cheering and a few people taking care of Chloe. He actually watched them escort Chloe out of the house because she was threating Marinette. "I'm sure daddy's girl won't be getting much anywhere for a while." He laughed.

"You got that right." Marinette laughed a bit as she rested on him.

Adrien smiled and rubbed her back. "Are you happy now?"

"Maybe...oh! I never gave you my answer about the other night!"

"I think I know your answer, princess." He pulled her into another kiss. This time, more genuine instead of awkward.