Salvia Dovinorum [fascination with a new legal drug]

There's this new drug that isn't illegal yet called Salvia, and the effects are incredibly strange. It's said to make you feel like an an inanimate object, a ghost or OB experience, or like you're paralyzed. I watched these videos on youtube recording people's trips, and it's freaky. They act like they're mentally retarded [respectfully, of course :)] but at the same time they're self aware--they just think they're dead and walking around without a body ahahah. Research says it's not addictive or that harmful, but I'd still never try it.

Here's one of the comments from youtube:

"when i did 60x after the hit , reality literally dissolved into millions of tiny grains of color like sand in an hour glass , and me with it . at the same time i heard a deep voice ,not my own say no youre dead your not real your just a figment of my imagination " i dont remeber anything after that . . but it scared me."

A lot of people say they feel like they're dead, and it's just incredibly weird because what if these trips are actual out of body experiences? And what if it's true? I mean, the descriptions are basically describing the fourth dimension or an unfolded reality. And what if that voice was true? What if it was the Universe saying that we're nothing but imaginary consciouses stuffed into imaginary bodies in an imaginary world? I could really see how people would find this an interesting experience, but still. It's freaky.

Overall, don't do drugs, kids. All psychoactive drugs can have a long term effect, making you go insane or brain dead, and that includes Salvia.

Thanks for reading!! If you do any research on this drug or others, feel free to share! I've always been interested in the psychological effects of drugs and would be glad to discuss it with an equally interested peer :)