Chapter 21

Y/N's POV:
"Hey Lauren. Can I talk to you? Please." I pleaded. She looked at me for a good minute. Thinking whether or not to give me the time of day to speak to her.

"Yeah sure." She sighed. I gently grabbed her hand and led her to a more private room.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She sounded more irritated than confused.

"What's up with you lately? It's like you are not even you anymore. Something changed. You changed. And I don't know if it's because of me or what, but I can't help to think that it's because of me. If I did something that made you upset, then please tell me. If you are mad at me, then please tell me. Don't pull this silent treatment on me Lauren because I hate that shit, and you out of everyone knows that. Just please. Tell me why you are acting like this." I tried not to let a single tear out, but I failed. I looked her straight in the eyes, looking for something. An emotion. Concern maybe. But no. Not a single one.

"Look. Y/N. I'm not mad or upset at you or anything. I'm just... I don't want this anymore. I don't want you anymore. For this past few month, I've realized that liking you was just a phase to me. And yes, I will admit that I almost loved you. Almost. I don't want you to wait for me anymore. I don't want you to do all this romantic stuff anymore. I need you to stop this Y/N." She bluntly said. Still no emotion coming from her.

"Okay. I'll leave you alone from now on if that's what you want. Just please know that throughout this tour, I truly did love you. But I guess all of that was just a waste of my time huh?" I lightly chuckled. Still not able to fully process what she just said.

"Yeah." She said.

"Well, I'll see you around then." I looked at her, with tears streaming down my face and walked away.

I walked and walked. I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. My legs just kept on walking, and the next thing I knew, I was on the roof top of the stadium we were playing at today. I stared at the view for a few minutes. Taking in the beauty of this world. After that, I took a deep breath and screamed. I screamed the living life out of me. Trying to vocalize my pain.

I kept on screaming and screaming. I didn't care about what time it was. I just kept on screaming. But I suddenly stopped when I realized that my phone has been ringing non-stop.

"Where the hell are you?!?!?" Was the first thing I heard from, I checked the phone to see who it was, Michelle.

"Um-"

"You have 10 minutes to get your ass back here."

"I'll be there as fast as I can."

"You better be. If not, we will have a talk later." She said then hanged up.

"Scary Michelle. Not good." I sighed and ran back to where they were as fast as I could.

"Where the hell has you been!!! We were worried about you. I was about to fucking call the police, and file a missing person's report." Ariana scolded me while punching me on my chest, which hurts but I deserve it.

"I'm sorry Ari." I said as I hugged her.

"Just don't do that again." She said in a shaky voice. Next thing I know, she started crying and mumbling some words I couldn't understand. It took a while to calm her down, but I did it.

"Come on. There's a stage waiting for us to perform." I said, trying to cheer everyone up. They seemed pretty pumped up, so I took this time and forget about what happened earlier just for right now.

"Okay. Now that we have everybody, this is the order of the performers: Jaymes, Pia, Ariana, Niykee, Fifth Harmony, and lastly Y/N." Megan said.

"Alright. Let's do this." Jaymes cheered and walked up the stage since he's first. As he was performing, I asked Michelle and Megan if I could talk to them for a couple of minutes.