Chapter 11

Dinah's POV:
"You are heartless... I fucking love you!" I cheered and gave Y/N a high five.

"True, but I can't believe he said that. I guess he hadn't changed at all." Ally said. I was shocked that she hasn't said anything about me cussing yet.

"Did you really expect him change? It's Brad we are talking about. His a douche. A fuckboy. People like that don't change Alls." Normans said. We all agreed with Normani. I didn't believe him one bit.

"Wait hold on... Y/N was about to show me her tattoo, but you guys interrupted us." Lauren whined.

"Y/N. Show Lauren your tattoo." I said pulling Y/N's right arm close to Lauren's face. She nodded and carefully removed the towel that was covering it.

"Ta-dah!" Y/N said. Her tattoo looked amazing.

"Oh my gosh. That looks really cool." Camila said carefully touching the tattoo.

"Does it mean anything?" Ally asked.

Y/N's POV:
"Yeah, but it's sorta hard to explain." I said pulling my hand away from Lauren's face. They all nodded and didn't ask any further questions. We stood there for a few minutes, just staring at each other for no reason whatsoever, until we heard all of our phones ring.

We checked it, and to our surprise, we all had the same notifications. Apparently, we are all trending on every social media at the moment. I clicked on an article that was titled,"Lauren Jauregui from Fifth Harmony got two people wrapped around her finger. Who will win?" Or "Lauren going around with people." I tried reading it, but I couldn't. It was just filled with bullshits, especially the last article. That one made my blood boil. They made Lauren sound like some slut or whatever.

"Are you guys reading this?!? I can't believe that they believe him over us!!!" Ally was getting furious. I was actually shocked. I can't believe THE Ally Brooke Hernandez got mad. Like super, mega mad.

"Okay Ally. Calm down. There's nothing to worry about." I said trying to calm her down, which failed.

"Calm down!!! You're telling my to calm down!!! Their talking bad about you two, especially Lauren." She said pointing at both of us.

"Ally. It's okay. We can fix this. All we need is to get an interview with someone and explain everything that happened. Plus, I'm pretty sure there were a lot of witnesses during that time. I bet they can prove that Brad is lying." I said.  Ally then calmed down and sat back down.

"So who is going to interview us?" Lauren asked. I pulled out my phone and dialed Michelle's number, and judging by her tone, she wasn't too happy about the rumors.

"Just please make something work... Thanks. You're the best." I hung up and looked back at them.

"So... What did she say?" Camila asked.

"Well... There are a lot of interviewers that are dying to get an interview, but... We only get to choose two of them. I already chose one which is Chelsea Briggs." I said opening my Twitter account, which I then regretted. It was just tweets about how poor Brad was and that Lauren must be a "slut." I couldn't handle it anymore so I just turned my phone off.

"Ohh I love Chelsea Briggs. She's one of my favorite interview since X-Factor days." Ally cheered and so did Camila.

"Well I guess that settles it. Chelsea Briggs it is. Now we only need to pick one more." I said telling them the names of the other interviewers.

"This dude named Dylan Capps. He has a funny last name, and he sound cool." Camila said pointing at the guys picture.

"Camila... We need to pick someone who can let us explain everything that happened not because he sound cool." Normani said. Camila pouted and apologized.