Now Or Never

Chazmin P.O.V:

'Wake up in the morning feeling so dvmn good awe man music so good to me you know I'm bout to Kick it with the homies and you know we bout to roll some trees 'ya feelin me yea you feelin me M.O.E M.O.E music over errrthang'

I hit snooze on my Alarm clock and get up out of bed today is my second to last day as a junior in high school yaass bishes.! You just don't know how happy I am.!

I'm tired of that hell hole people call school.! One more year and I'm ddoonnee! Hmm I never told you who I was huh.?

Well my Name is Chazmin Ja'naé Cater I'm 16 years old I'm an only child my I'm 5'5 I may be short but I will beat tf outta you don't get it twisted I'm mixed with Hispanic and Black My Bestfriend of 15 years is Ja'quez Allen <3.<3 good lawd that boy is jussttt.. Whoo.!

But you'll meet him and the rest of my friends along the way I gotta finish getting ready before I be late .

I do my hygiene routine and went down stairs to eat breakfast and text Ja'quez to see if he was ready I'm currently his ride to school since he decided to go out and wreck his car -.-

Chazziee: You ready punk.?

Yaboyquez: Yea bum come on

Chazziee: Iight I'll be there in 5

Yaboyquez: iite coo can't wait see you in five babe ;)

Chazzie: please stfu

Yaboyquez: oh how nice -_-

I looked at the message and locked my phone ion have time for Ja'quez.!

I pull up at his house and waited for him to come out and when he did.. My heart melted this boy is walking sex yo.!!

"hhmm ya looking mighty spiffy who you getting all dressed up for.?"

I said to Ja'quez as he slid into the passenger side of the car

"Look Chazzie just because you haven't seen me in what two days don't try and act all brand new like you'on know wassup you know how I do so stop frontin girl.!"

Ja'quez said  as he slid into the passenger side of my car .

"We'll damn.... keep talking to me like that my G and you're gonna be out of a ride.!!"

I replied pst who that nigga think he is talking to me like that.?

"I do have a girlfriend ya know who happens to own a car soo.. It's w/e bruh"

There was something in me that just wanted to cry pull over on side the road tell him get out and call that hoe he calls a girlfriend to come get him. But that's like my brother so no matter how much my feelings are Hurt I'm not gonna do that family first right.? So I'll just say nothing cause if I do imma hurt this nigga feelings and I have a feeling if I tell him how I feel things won't be the same.!!

Suddenly there was some awkward tension in the air and we have another 10 minutes until we get to school so to ease the tension I cut on the radio and my favorite song 2012 by Chris Brown comes on..

But I don't sing dance nothing I'm still kind of upset by what he said..

"Chazzie what wrong"... Now or never right.? 5 minutes until we get to school anyway that should give me enough time to say what I gotta say and leave he don't even have to reply.

Ja'quez P.O.V:

Look I'm not gone beat 'roun the bush or nun imma just get straight to it. My name is Ja'quez Lamar Allen I'm 5'10 I'm tall yea ik.. I'm black but light skinned I have olive green eyes and curly hair every girls dream guy right.?

Yea you couldn't even imagine how many girls come up to me a day I'm surprised the world hasn't ran out of water yet cause these chicks are thirsty wit a capital 'T'

But to be honest with you I'm in love with Chazmin not 'Aubrey' my current girlfriend and I know Chazmin feels the same about me she just don't wanna admit it..

The car suddenly got an unwanted silence as soon as I mentioned my girlfriend

  Chazzy cut on the radio which is exactly what I was about to do.

2012 came on the radio Chazzy's favorite song and I loved to hear her sing it,she has the voice of an Angel, but she didn't that's how I knew sum was up..

'Chazzy what's wrong.?'

I asked her I heard her say something under her breath it sounded like 'now or never' and that's when she said it..---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: this is my first book on WattPad so if you don't like the way it's written or you have some constructive criticism then tell me in the comments or in my inbox and I'll make some changes keep in mind there is a difference in being rude and giving constructive criticism mkay bye ✌-Chezzy