THREE - I'm on a fake relationship

Don’t Fall for Me, My Fake Lover

CHAPTER 03 – I’m on a fake relationship

By: (Avaritico) Fhrell Cee

A/N: Eco welcomes you back cupcake, and to see you here in chapter three is a great happiness for a writer like Eco. It’s very good to know that you are starting to like how the story is so far and maybe interested to know more. Oh, by the way cupcake, if you have something to tell Eco just posts it in the comment box and Eco will be at it as soon as possible. Also if you’ll be so kind to vote, that would make Eco really happy. So here is the third chapter, kisses and hugs to you and happy reading. ~Eco

READ = = = =>

I am drinking a cup of coffee on our kitchen table browsing my Blackboard account. I am doomed. I browse my mind searching for someone named Enrique. There is no match; he is someone I do not know. I hate myself for doing what I did. I should have stick on the fake account. Now, I have more problem than I had before.

“That is not possible.” I hear mom’s voice. “You know that’s not possible. Tell him that. He may be the boss of some large company and on top of some hierarchy but I am not his slave.” I hear her shout. She does not always act like that towards her boss but when she does its good bye job again.

I know she doesn’t need a job at all. Father is still sending us a huge amount of cash, I accidentally saw the check once but I didn’t mention anything. She just keeps her job in the hospital as a physician because she enjoys it. Maybe it is her way of keeping up with the separation, though I am not sure if they are legally separated. 

These past months, she had been so focused with work. She had also been working on her passport and all travel papers. Well, maybe she is planning on a vacation abroad this Christmas. I will love that although I will hate the part where Tello and Dee are not with me. But that will still be a good bonding time for me, Mom, my little sister Anna, and my younger brother.

She enters the kitchen with the phone on hand. “Oh, so you are there honey.” She kisses me on the cheeks. She is always late to come home because of her duty so my siblings and I are pretty much always alone in the house.

“How long have you been there?” She asks covering the receiver. She pours coffee on her cup and then looks at the screen of my laptop.

“I was here long enough to hear you shout at your boss.” I tell her smiling. “If I may say, it’s not a very good example for your children.”

“Hmmmm.” She says smiling and walks back to the receiving area. “It’s good that we know when to fight back.”  She says. “And if I may say... you have a pretty... what do you call that nowadays?” She sips from her cup of coffee. “Yeah, you have a really hot boyfriend.” She winks at me and turns back one last time. “Don’t forget to use protection.”

“Mom!” My eyes really turn round and huge like the full moon at her comment.

“I’m a doctor and I know even if I tell not to, you’d probably do it. So all I’m saying is that you...”  I can only hear her voice.

“Stop it.” I shout at her and she laughs. 

I can still hear mom’s voice so I put on my ear phones. I have my own problem to solve. I walk back to my room for some peace and quiet. There are many possibilities and I know I have a lot of option on hand for solving my problem. I can delete him as a friend, or maybe I can block him. Yes the later is the perfect solution. I go to the page where the block form is located and think about it for a while.