Love [28]: Complicated

Samantha's POV

"No! Get off me! Taehyung,help!" A rough grip grabbed my wrist and started running with me. I look up to see who was the person dragging me off.

It's him.

It's L.

Every step I took felt disorientating as I couldn't tell where I was going.

We stopped and I felt a pain in my stomach and my feet we're no longer touching the ground. L was carrying me over his shoulder while running towards the back of the building and I was surprised that I'm not protesting to free myself from his touch. What is happening to me?!

When he finally put me down on the ground,he slid me across the floor with him. My back was pressed up against his chest and I felt his legs against mine.

He didn't hold me the way Taehyung usually does. His hands roamed all over my body and I felt disgusted. "Samantha!" I can hear Taehyung shout from afar.

"Ahh! Hmff----hmmhh!" I tried to shout but my screams were muffled by L's hand. His hands kept exploring around me and were soon up to my chest. I felt my heart rise up to my throat and my stomach twisting itself into a knot. He began grabbing and squeezing me and I let out a yelp of pain as I keep wiggling myself free.

"Shh,my dear Taeyeon." He whispered into my ear. "You're not supposed to be making a noise,honey. You don't want me to hit you. Do you?"

I shook my head from side to side. I could feel the tears burning at my eyes and my bottom lip was trembling. L kept his hands on my chest and kept playing with my breast until he moved one so he could brush my hair off to one side and began kissing my neck. I have never felt so molested before! "Samantha where are you!?" I hear Taehyung shout once again. But his voice fell into echoes as I tried to scream once again.

L bit into my neck and I flinched in pain. "Didn't I tell you to be quiet,my dear Taeyeon?" His breath tickled my swollen skin and I found myself sweating hard.

"Damn you're so hot. So sexy." He breathed into my ear. "Great to finally touch you."

I couldn't stop myself from giving out a whimper as he moved his hands down to my legs. "It's not fair that those bastards get you." He said in a husky voice while sliding his hands up further in my thigh.

"Stop." I whispered to L. I had to say something to him. "Please,I'm begging you."

"Tsk. Tsk." He clicked the top of his mouth with his tongue. "I didn't allow you to talk."

He started kissing my shoulder and left love bites on it. I began to shake even more as he brushed his lips up my neck to my ear. "Sexy."

That one word was enough to get me crying. The tears rolled down my cheeks and I couldn't stop myself from sobbing and letting out pathetic noises. L's hand quickly shot over my mouth,trying to hold back any sound I was making.

My body flinched when I felt his fingertips touch the fabric of my underwear under my dress. "L no!" My screams became pathetic whispers.

L smirked. "Don't worry honey,this will be quick."

"NO!"

-
"Samantha!"

"AAHH!" My breathing became heavy as I caught sight of Taehyung's face. I let my eyes roam around as I wrap my arms around myself and began rocking my body back and forth.

It was just a dream.

"What happened?" Taehyung's eyes looked worried and he reaches out to touch my hand.

"I-- I had a bad dream."

Taehyung rolled off of his side and onto his back. He slipped one of his arms around me and pulled me down towards him. My head rested on his chest and I nuzzled my face up into his neck. I already started to feel better because I was with him.

It's been 3 weeks since I got out of the hospital and eversince that day,Taehyung has been handling me with care like I'm his precious jewel. I kept having nightmares after I got out of the hospital and wen't back here in America.

Taehyung would accompany me here in my room and he would sleep next to me. We have been sleeping together in the same bed for almost a week now. Don't think of something else,it's just sleeping.

"Tell me about it." Taehyung said while running his fingers through my hair.

"Baekhyun was touching me again."