Love [22]: It's Playtime!

Chen's POV

"What?" Qri looks at me quizically. That's right. I'm just getting started.

"I won't stay long. Please take Baekhyun out already." I said calmly. She shook her head at me in disapproval. Pft.

Her attitude is getting on my nerves already.

"Take him out while I'm still trying to be nice." I said in a calm voice but my tone failed to cover up the threat in my words. I kept staring at her coldly as I took out my gun with a silencer attached with it. Her eyes widen at the sight of the gun and I can already see her hands shaking.

"Y-You demon." She cursed in a cracking voice. Her face went pale and I smirked. She's so pathetic.

She was so threatening and brave when she fearlessly crashed into Mr. Choi's ball before but now? She's scared as hell like a whimpering stray cat.

"Demon? I'm just asking for Baekhyun nicely but you can't be pleased with a nice and calm request.

Tch. I think you want it the other way around." I snap my gun at my words. She steps backward,immediately falling on the couch. She looks so helpless.

As I was about to point the gun at her,I heard a voice coming up from the stairs. "Wifey?"

Its...

It's Baekhyun.

I tried to stop myself from having a surprised look on my face by the sound of his voice.

But I just can't help it. It feels like ages.

He peaks his head out to take a glance at us. I immediately lowered down my gun and hid it behind me,naturally sliding it down into my bag.

"Is there something wrong?" Qri stood up from the couch as she forced a cheerful tone in her voice.

Tch. She's such a great pretender.

"Oh nothing. Is he your guest?" Baekhyun slowly walks down the stairs. He still has bandages wrapped around his body and he looks so thin already. What is she doing to him?

"A-ah yes. Can you handle yourself? Why don't you go back to your room and rest hubby?" She immediately swept herself past me and ran to Baekhyun.

What? Hubby?

Taeyeon wouldn't be happy if she hear this bitch calling Baekhyun 'hubby'.

My face twitched by the sight of Baekhyun's arm around Qri's waist.

What? Don't tell me she already fooled him that easily?

"Goodmorning,I'm Chen." I simply greeted with a forced smile. Trying to act it all cool.

"I'm Jinhyung. Qri's husband." My jaw nearly fell off from what he said. What? Come again? "Excuse me?"

"I said my name is Jinhyung." He said,looking at me with blank eyes.

I'm really impressed by Qri's brainwashing skills. She even changed Baekhyun's name? Unbelievable.

"Oh yes. I have heard alot of things about you from Qri." I casually said. Playing off the innocent tricks on him. I can't tell him yet. The game is just getting started.

"Really? I hope it's all good." He replied.

I gave Qri a mocking look. "Ofcourse it is."

I can see her eyes trembling in suspense. Her sweat trails down her face as she kept looking at me. The way she stares at me looks like she wanted to say something but she couldn't.

I'm not done playing with you yet.

"Anyway,what brings you here?" Baekhyun asked.

What brings me here? I was supposed to get you from this bitch right here who destroyed your girlfriend's life.

But I'm still having fun.

"Oh,I'm just here to see Qri." I casually answered. Qri has been silent this whole time. She looks like she's about to collapse at any moment.

"What's your relation to her?" Baekhyun asked once again.

I gave a wicked smile. "She's my ex-girlfriend."

Jungkook's POV

"For the last fucking time--"

"Spill it out while I'm still trying to be nice here." A detective from PSPD II or should I say,Suho's department kept bugging me with questions eversince Taeyeon's fake death.

"I don't know where he is!" I answered back. I'm already getting frustrated with these people and my team don't even have a plan to get me out of this.

The detectives kept bugging them first but soon relayed the responsibility to me because I'm the one who had a close friendship with Taehyung.

These crappy detectives kept asking me where is Taehyung. I can't say the truth can I?

Damn you bro. Don't you appear infront of me again or I'll punch you straight in the face for giving me this problem!

But still,you're my buddy so I'll make an exception. But I'll still punch your face after!

"Do you know where he went after Taeyeon's death or did he say anything to you before that?" These people just won't freaking give up! I just want to hit them and say that Taeyeon is not fcking dead but I can't do that.

"No." I simply answered.

One more question and I'll fcking--

"But was he with Taeyeon before the said crime--"

DAMN PEOPLE!

--Short update :3 sorry I don't know what to add next

--
Short update :3 sorry I don't know what to add next. Lol I just love Jungkook. He is just so perf asdfghjkl