trailer for sequel + title reveal

the awesome trailer down below was made by Tinkertaydust several weeks ago and I'm just now getting to use it, so if you read this, then thank you so much for creating it!

BUT WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK OF THE ENDING?! I, personally, thought it was perfect, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

now, real quick, I just wanna say thank you to everyone who has read this story. I know it's not the best, but all of your nice comments and votes encouraged me to continue writing it and now I'm sincerely glad that I did because I can now say that I have officially completed my first book ever! YAY!! I love and appreciate all of you so dearly and I hope you guys stick around for the sequel, which will be up within a week or two (I'm not a 100% sure when yet). Which reminds me, you all need to know the title for the sequel!

well, the title of the sequel will be RISE. so keep an eye out for it, if you plan on sticking around! (:

anyways, what are your predictions for the sequel? I'd love to hear your theories and all that good stuff! until next time, happy reading! x

─────────────────────

01/13/2021 Update:

so it appears the video, among many others, was deleted or removed from YouTube. I can no longer find the trailer to the sequel, but it's not all bad. seeing as this is the original version of the story, and I am currently rewriting it as we speak, the events of this book and what I had planned for the sequel mean practically nothing for Carter's storyline now.

but I will say, that I am still very grateful that (at the time of writing this version of CROSSFIRE) that Tay was willing to create me a book trailer. it was one of the most special creations I'd ever received and, even though I most likely won't ever get to watch it again, it will always hold a special place in my heart. and I'm sorry to anyone who never got to see it.

with that said, that is the official end of this version of CROSSFIRE! I will go ahead and edit, and also repost, what little I had written for the sequel. but please keep in mind that the original version of the sequel will never be completed. after that, I will begin editing (and eventually will repost) the original version of my old Walking Dead fic REVERIE, which was unfortunately never completed.

I know I have no real reason to bring my old and very terrible writing back into the light, but it's been nostalgic going through the stories and cringing at all the mistakes I made, and the jokes and "twists" my young teen brain thought were clever. though I rarely have the time or motivation, or more importantly the inspiration, to write much nowadays, it's nice to look back on a time when writing was all I had and one of the only things that made me happy. even now, no matter how shitty they are, reading my old works gives me a sense of happiness that I've truly missed experiencing.

now to steer away from the sappy stuff, I truly do hope that anyone who read this story when it was originally published, and anyone who may have just read it for the first time, found some sort of enjoyment from it.

and as I've said in many author's notes, I truly do appreciate all of you. <3

© ATOMICSKIES