Chapter 2

Natalie

"Tod, I can't believe you still hang out with that reject."

"Well I love you Natalie, but you don't have a say in this. She's my best friend and nothing you say will ever change that."

"I know it's just that I really don't like her. She is so annoying."

"Look I know you don't like her. She even knows you don't like her. Hell if there is a single person in school that doesn't know, they must live under a rock."

"Then why don't you just stop hanging out with her? I mean really she's ruining our relationship."

"Oh really? My best friend for the last ten years is ruining our relationship? If that's the way you feel then maybe we need to take a break."

"No it's just that i really don't like her. But, if it means that much to you then i guess i can deal with it."

"You better because if it comes to it. Well just don't make me choose between you or her, because i don't know which I will choose."

Ugh why couldn't she just disappear? I mean she was totally ruining mine and Tod's relationship. I mean there was absolutely no reason that he should be hanging out with a reject like Brittany. I mean sure she had an okay personality. But, the fact that she was so jealous of my relationship with Tod, was totally a downside of her. Especially, after she turned him down three years earlier. Which made absolutely no sense, I mean it was so obvious that she liked him then, and even more now. Back to the devil, let's see; she has dark brown hair with a blonde streak on each side. Pathetic I mean she is not even happy with the way she looks naturally, so why would anyone else?  So she as nothing wrong with her. I mean its not like she was the one that Tod chose in the end.

Usually I don't hang out with kids older than me especially with the guys. But when Tod ( the most popular kid in school) asked me out I couldn't just say no. Since then i started actually paying attention to him. I mean yeah he was kind of cute. I also learned that he was the starting quarterback for the football team. I mean, who would have known that there was more to "dating" than just make out sessions? I guess that when it comes to being with someone forever that you just couldn'tbe making out the entire time. You could have sex, but i have heard that it kind of hurts. And, i didn't like the idea of being in pain my entire life.

But, now that there was nothing left to be learned, and he still hadn't kissed her, not even once it was insanity. I mean i have had guys that within the first hour we were making out. Granted he was the worse kisser on this planet. But, still that doesn't give Tod an excuse for ignoring her every time she tried to make a move. I mean usually guys mae the move but after four months he still hadn't evn showed the slightest interest in her lips, well i just wouldn't stand for it. So for the ladt two weeks she was taking every chance she could to spend it with Tod, and to be alone during the time. Still the one time thaat we were close to finally kissing, the devil decided to call and i knew from then on that this was going to be an interesting couple days until there kiss finally happened. Well what was supposed to be a few days turned into a few weeks. Couldn't this guy take a hint? I mean the fact that every time Brittany "asked" if we had kissed, and I still had to answer no, was excruciating.