Chapter 1

Brittany

"I can't believe that I have to put up with her shit everyday"

"Brittany we have been over this a thousand times. I know you hate her, she knows you hate her. Hell everyone in the entire school knows you hate her."

"So? It just feels good to admit exactly how much I want her gone".

"Yes, you have a point. But, that does not mean that she will just disappear."

"Hmm... Disappear?"

"Don't you even think about it!"

"Ahh! But why not?"

"You know damn well why not."

Well that solves that problem. Now all I had to do was to make Natalie disappear. The only problem of course was that Tod would never forgive me if i "got rid of" his girlfriend. You would think that after knowing someone for 10 years you knew everything about them. But no, then they have to go and ask out the most annoying person in the entire school. And even worse, they say yes...

Tod and I have been best friends since the 3rd grade, spending almost every second with each other. That all changed 3 years ago when Tod asked me out. Back then, I didn't know how I felt about Tod. But I sure knew that I was not ready for a relationship. I didn't even need to give Tod the answer because he knew from the look in my eyes. Since then, we had slowly started to hang out even more. Maybe one day becoming the couple that we had always hoped for.

Then Tod went and asked out Natalie. She was pretty, for the standards of a whore. She had an okay body, but that was the only attractive part of her. Her voice, made me want to tear off my ears. Her nose resembled that of a pig's. Her hair looked like her head had bled into it (not that I was that lucky).  So now everyday I get to hang out with my best friend (Tod) and the creature. At lunch I was booted from right next to Tod to three tables away. I just couldn't believe that Tod was letting this happen to his best friend.