Chapter 4

Natalie

"Hey, Natalie how are you today?"

"Alright James but, why do you want to know all of a sudden i thought you didn't even no i existed?"

"Are you kidding? I have always noticed you i was just to scared to talk to you until today."

"So, why the change today?"

"Well there is sometyhing I wanted to ask you."

"Okay, go ahead. What is it?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me?"

"Um.... You do know that i am, and have been dating Tod for the last three months right?"

"Well i knew that i just really like you and I would like a chance to be with you."

"Well maybe we can just go to the movies and hang out.  How about that?"

"Okay, that would be great.  Thank you for giving me a chance."

"Woah!  I am not giving you a chance, we are just two friend that are going to the movies tgether, and nothing is going to happen."

"Yes of course.  I completely understand"

     Okay so who was i kidding?  I mean James was a total hunk, and i really wanted to be with him, the only problem is that Tod might find out if we went to the movies.  I guess i could always say that with how often he spends time with Brittany i thiugh that this wouldn't matter, after all nothing was going to happen.  So here we were at the movies just like normal friends no matter how much i wished we weren't.  Oh my god!  James just put his hand on mine!  And, thats how the rest of the night went, me and James holding hands.  So when James went to drop me off at home he walked me up to the front door. 

"Natalie, I really like you,a nd i hope you rethink my offer."

"James i had a great time, and i will think about it all night most likely.

     Oh my God! What does he think he's doing?  Me, and Tod hadn't even kissed yet, and here he was leaning in to kissme.  Well long story short,i didn't stop him so me, and James were right there sitting on the porch making out.  It was amazing, i must say.  There was only one problem, at that exact moment Tiod walked out the frint door of my house, draging James away with him, and that is how my amazing night ended.  With the second hotest guy getting drug off my porch by the hotest guy. Lucky Me!!!