The 100 - Us

Clexa story. Enjoy!

"You have to go back to your people. That's why I.. That's why you are you." Lexa said, looking at Clarke. Clarke looked back at her before stepping closer and cupping her face. Lexa smiled and happily kissed her back as her hands moved down her back. She had been waiting on this for a year, when she kissed Clarke at the first time. Now it was them, and only them, no Bellamy or Finn. They pulled away some centimeters and looked at each other before starting to make out again. Clarke started to undo Lexa's shirt, pulling it off her shoulders. When it got onto the floor, she pushed her towards the bed and climbed on top of her.

Clarke ran her fingers on Lexa's arm and shoulder. She thought about the time, Lexa kissed her. She regret pushing her away but she wasn't ready to be in a relationship after Finn's death and Bellamy so close. Now she had gotten over Finn, and Bellamy, she didn't know any longer. She been in love with Lexa since that moment, now she finally got her commander. "Can we talk about something else?" Lexa said and turning around to Clarke. Clarke smiled. "We don't have to talk at all." She replied. Lexa crawled closer and kissed her. She rolled over on top of Clarke and kissed her passionately.

Clarke pulled away from Lexa. "I should leave." She said. Lexa looked at her and rolled off her. "I'm sorry," Clarke said. "Don't be. You need to go back." Lexa said and pulled her into a kiss. "But you are not going alone." She said. Clarke looked at her. "Lexa you need to be here, taking care of your people." She said. "We will be back soon again." Lexa said. "No, I may not come back. I don't want to risk your life and that your people lose their commander." Clarke said and left the bed to get dressed. She bent down over the bed. "May we meet again," she said and kissed Lexa for maybe the last time.