Chapter 4: Your trainer is Derek

Starlets  POV
Okay so its been a while since me and Derek had an actual conversation but that's not my fault he was the one that pushed me away not the other way around but now he looks really angry at me but I can't blame him I mean who the hell just stands in front of a freaking massive wolf like hello it couldve eaten you!!! "why the hell did you tell me to watch out for that idiot?! What do you have a crush on him or something because he's just a stupid human?!!" okay so Derek he has anger issues and secondly he doesn't know that Rhydians a werewolf so I have a lot of explaining to do...."okay no I don't have a crush on Rhydian and secondly he's a werewolf the new alpha in town bit him so I had to help him and also your his werewolf trainer okay so please just help him control his werewolf side okay?!"
Derek just stood there for a while until finally he just said "fine!" but with anger in his voice and then walked off.

Derek's POV
Ugh I cant believe she didn't tell me about a new werewolf was created by the psychotic alpha in town like what the hell she should've list told me and I would'nve been so angry like am so I went to find Rhydian and start our first 'training' session!!

Uknown POV
This sucks sitting all say and everyday here just waiting for life to begin and for the full moon to come out and heal me all over again and I can go kill again I love the adrenaline I get from killing it makes me feel like I'm the real boss here and not the hunters that killed my family I will hunt them and kill them if its the last thing I do!!!

Okay
So I hope the books good I don't know if it is or not and im sorry for the short chapter!!