Chapter 9 The Rescue Mission

Rhydians POV
I can't help but to think what starlets going through right now and what that vampire has done to her I know I should think positive right now but its just so hard too!

Derek's POV
"are we almost there?" Rhydian asks "does it look like we're there yet, because if we were we would have Starlet with us and Georgia would be kicking Lucifers ass at this very moment!!" god sometimes I swear Rhydian hasn't got a brain like really who asks if we're there yet when clearly we're not!! "okay jeez no need to be such a sour wolf!!" that is the last straw for me!! I turn around and grab Rhydian and punch him in the face and yell "I am only pissed off because 1- Starlet is locked up with a crazy hell vampire and 2- you are asking the dumbest questions on earth god just for once shut the hell up!!" I let go of him and walked off!!

Georgia's POV
Why can't boys just be calm and not be so angry all the time or annoying!!!
I'm guessing Derek's calmed down considering he came back to me and Rhydian and he actually apologized to him well that's new?!
"hey guys I gotta tell yous something and well its not bad or anything but yous should probably know I called an accomplice of mine and well she's a hellhound bu-" I was cut off by Derek and well he didn't look to happy "I'm sorry did you just say you called a Hellhound?! What the hell is wrong with you? Hellhounds kill anything and everything that gets in its way!!" "woah woah woah! First of all she isn't a crazy rabid dog okay and secondly she doesn't kill anything and everything in her way only people that upset her physically and emotionally and thirdly nothing is wrong with me I'm perfectly normal so don't go insulting people you barely know and for your information  your the one with the problems okay you were the one who tied ME up to a chair and tortured me so shut the hell up!!" god he is the biggest asshole I've every met!!

Four hours Later **

BANG!!!
Derek kicked the door  down and that's when I marched right up to Lucifer and punched  him square on the jaw and surprisingly it knocked him out cold and now all I have to do is wait for the hellhound to come and end this evil asshole forever!!

Rhydians POV
I ran straight to Starlet she was chained up to a wall and looked horrible like she hadn't eaten for ages and been beaten a lot I swear to god when that old vampire wakes up on gonna beat the hell out of him for doing this to Starlet! Then I heard what sounded like fire and I looked around me but nothing was there no smoke or anything so I just looked back at Starlet and she was still unconscious but then I heard the flames again "GET OUT NOW!!!" that's when I realized Georgia's friend has come to join us but by the look on Georgia's face she didn't want us to be here when her friend arrived so I ran out of the door and into a clearing in the woods so I could make sure starlet was okay then she started to wake up!!

Derek's POV
I stayed after Rhydian ran out with Starlet to see what was coming. BANG
That's when the other door came crashing down to the floor and revealed Georgia's Accomplice The Hellhound!!
"Get The Hell Out Now!!" and so I got the hell out of there and ran to somewhere safe!!

Rhydians POV
"Starlet can you hear me? " her eye lashes fluttered open revealing her beautiful blue eyes, she looked up at me and tried to get up but I stopped her and then I confessed "Starlet you had me so worried I thought he would've killed you!! I'm so glad your okay now I'll keep you safe and I'm never letting you out of my sight!!" I smiled and she gave a small smile back and went to open her mouth but before she could I kissed her and put all my love for her in the kiss, we pulled back and stared each other on the eyes before she broke the silence and said to me " I'm so glad I'm alive and here with you right now and Rhydian I- I love you! " I was just staring at her until I realized what she had said and my heart fluttered with happiness "I love you too Starlet and I have for a while now " it was silent now that is until Derek broke the silence " hate to break this cute moment yous are have but we better be going now its not safe to be out here at night and Starlet you need get some rest so come on lets go! " and off we went to home!!