Chapter 7

Emma and Hook continued to stand silently at the helm taking in the calmness of the ocean that they had both come to love so dearly, for Emma it had been rather recently, but for Hook it had been many years. The waters seemed to settle all the tensions on board the ship even during the most frightening situations that happen on a pirate ship more often than you would think. To Emma, there was always something going on a drunken fight, a pirate invasion, and even the sneaking of bar wrenches on and off the boat. The vastness of the ocean and the sky told her that there was more ahead of these interesting times. Meanwhile, Hook was on a mission, Emma was quite unsure of it at the moment but she would still serve her captain loyally.  throughout the last couple of days, Hook had mentioned that the crew was a little ahead of schedule until they were due for another stop to gather supplies. The end destination was still unknown. 

Hook had directed the Jolly Roger to a nearby port, where the crew then pulled out the anchors and lowered the sails as they prepared for a sudden stop. "Mates, we are a bit ahead of schedule, so tonight is a free night. Do as you please but if you may, keep an eye out for a magic bean. We are still in need of one in order to accomplish our task." Hook announced to the crew.

"Aye, aye, Captain." The men muttered. The men swarmed off the Jolly Roger and all walked together with one single place in mind, Emma and the Captain followed close behind. When they got to the center of town, everyone's first sights were the tavern. Emma sighed as she didn't feel like drinking after the night before. They all entered the bar, the men all being particularly loud, but Emma kept her mouth shut, sat next to Hook and kept her thoughts to herself.

~

During one of the Princess' many meetings with the common boy, Baelfire, they continued to talk of the adventures they planned to have. "Come, my love let us sail away so we can be alone for a while," Baelfire had said to Emma, surprising her. "We can go on any adventure you choose if you just follow me."

"I'd go anywhere with you Bae." The princess replied with so much love. She couldn't stand the nights when they couldn't meet, she would spend that time standing out on her balcony in her chambers hoping that he would appear at some point. The nights he was around were the most special and he always seemed to know the right things to say to her. 

"Will your parents find out?" He asked as he grabbed both of her small delicate hands.

She squeezed his hands in return."I'll tell them that I'm visiting friends in Arendelle, they will believe me. There is nothing to worry about." Emma smiled, she believed that she couldn't get any happier. 

~

"We can go on any adventure you choose, you know?" Hook said. Emma could tell that he was a little drunk, not that that was something new.

"How come?" Emma asked just going along with it. She had just been pulled out of her thoughts and worries that never seemed to end. She turned to face him and gave a wry smile.

"I said before Swan, open book. I know you have been forced, well it may not have felt forced at the time, to go somewhere and you regret it. After we go to Neverland, the next destination is yours to choose." He said with complete honesty in his eyes. He had just revealed to Emma too where they were going. Neverland, great.

"And why do you care where I want to go? How do you know so much about me, yet I know nothing about you?" Emma asked with such uprightness.

"Would you like to know who I am, Swan?" He whispered bringing his head and body closer to her.

"Perhaps, I would." She quickly replied.

"Well, when you choose your adventure, my story comes with it." He said smirking, a slight laugh escaped his lips as well. This annoyed Emma.