Chapter 35 (The End)

Evelyn

As soon as I heard knock on my door I stood up from the bed I was sitting on. I was just going through Instagram looking at one of the funny picture Louis had posted seven hours ago. I did talk with him on whats app and even sent him few snaps, he being him sent me some snaps with weird faces which made me laugh so hard I almost fell off bed, Zayn even gave me confused glace but I just kept laughing. It was a bit difficult to talk to everyone there due to timezones. It didn't help when Dresden is six hours ahead of Atlanta.

I walked over to door opening it. Leon stood there wearing a white buttoned up shirt with both the sleeves folded upwards till his elbow and a dark jeans. His hairs were perfectly gelled into a quiff almost like zayn's but it was shorter. He looked perfect and handsome but looking at his face I saw his nervousness and fear.

"Come on In." I gave him my biggest smile and stepped aside to let him in, closing the door after he entered.

He walked towards the bed and sat at the edge of the bed, at the same place I was sitting minutes ago. I sat beside him and said, "You know you look amazing." he was looking at the ground, hands fiddling and shaking a little from fear. I took one of his hand in mine, giving it a squeeze to reassure him I am with him. He finally looked at me his green eyes connecting with mine.

"I am just scared. What if she will say no? what if its too early? wha-" I cut off his rumbling, "Shh.. I am sure she will say yes, now you need to man up and stop acting like a girl."

"Its just first time I am.." he trailed off, I just smiled at him and his behaviour. Poor guy was way too nervous than I was when I first kissed zayn.

"Trust me you look dashing she won't even say no even if she wants to." I chuckled.

"You know if I wasn't with zayn, I would have surely fell for you." I said just to lighten the mood and it did help because he chuckled which made me grin widely. We have really become close and good friends in past few days. "Leon what's her name?" I asked suddenly remembering that I still don't know here name. He looked at me with wide eyes, "You don't know her name?"

"You never told me." I shrugged pointing out the fact that he never once mentioned her name while talking about her.

"Sorry," he apologised before saying, "her name is Maaren" he blushed and I couldn't help but laugh at how cute he looked. "Okay Evelyn I need your help here not make me nervous than I already am!" he whined and I suppressed my laugh still smiling at him.

"Okay so where is the ring?" he removed a small box from his pocket and held out for me to take. I opened it slowly worried that I would break it or damage it, inside the box was a beautiful silver ring with a medium sized diamond shinning brightly. It was just simply beautiful."Wow this is so beautiful." I whispered looking at him.

"Is it good? Will she like it?" I rolled my eyes. "Don't start again she is going to love it."

Come on say it already man before I kick your arse. I thought out in frustration. Leon was standing in front of Maaren looking like he was about to pass out while Zayn and I was standing few metres away from them. I met Maaren and she is a beautiful petite girl with big light brown eyes and smooth long dark brown hair which reached below her waist, she was shy when we met but then I told her not to be. Fifteen minutes had passed and this idiot has still not proposed her. Did he forget how to propose? Like bending on one knee and all?

I glanced up at zayn who was looking at the ground as usual with a frown on his face, deep in thoughts. I looked away when I heard a squeal. I saw Leon was already on one knee holding out ring in his hand and Maaren had tears spilling down her eyes, her mouth covered by her hand. Wait did he already proposed her? Great I just missed it.